Osama Bin Laden is dead

CowKing

Yep, at first I didn't believe it because every other news outlet except Aljazeera had it on their front page.

They seemingly were the last one to update, maybe they were doing some fact checking first?

Wow..... that is friggin awesome. The first thing that came to mind is to do what they did wit Lincoln's body: Embalm the hell out of it, and take it on a 2 month cross country tour. Just, for very different reasons.

Toby Keith wasn't too far from the truth: "We'll put a boot in your butt, it's the American way!" It's about time. Hooah to all of the combined forces in Afghanistan right now. Knowing bin Laden is burning in hell makes me one happy soldier.

Stangley, this comes when Mr Prez is sliding in the approval rating. Bin Laden is a CIA Asset and is no more dead than me. It is a BS politcal ploy for the 2012 election. The government will now raise security and pass more bills in fear of retalliation to further enslave you. ALL IN THE NAME OF PROTECTING YOU.

• Like 1

I'll hold my celebrating until after we know the effects this has on the world. Not trying to be a pessimist, just trying to keep the big picture in mind.

For now, God bless our warriors and let those that have suffered be free of their pain.

Stangley, this comes when Mr Prez is sliding in the approval rating. Bin Laden is a CIA Asset and is no more dead than me. It is a BS politcal ploy for the 2012 election. The government will now raise security and pass more bills in fear of retalliation to further enslave you. ALL IN THE NAME OF PROTECTING YOU.

Ah, I see that you work in the intelligence sector with a high security clearance that allows you access to such information, but for some reason are breaking OPSEC on a random internet forum because you've seen the evil that is the US Government and want us all to know, just like a good movie?

Or you're another paranoid individual who knows nothing of how intelligence gathering and covert operations work, and you think that the CIA would be so obvious with letting such things slip by? The government is far from efficient, but come on now.

• Like 4