Sign in to follow this  
broooooooce

Obama Osama

Yeah, it was Bush. Bush went everywhere into Iraq for 8 years to find and kill him. Obama just got lucky deciding to go into Afghanistan and Pakistan of all places, wtf? :dunno:

People are on Obama's ahss, worried about his birth certificate, if he's a Muslim or not, blaming him for . that's not even his fault, makes sense to get everyone to shut up by saying he killed one of the most wanted Muslims out there. Thus in the end makes a better campaign for Obama.

These people have a ahss ton of money and resources to do and say whatever they need be.

Whatever's for the greater good of the government, you'd better bet is being subliminally stuffed down your throat.

It really escalated when mass communication was released and the media started controlling everything.

The governments been working with the media networks since it all began.

Not everything is exactly what it seems, there's a whole lot more to it than you'll ever know.

How fast you are to quickly deny something only shows how delusional you really are.

..and I'd say the lot of you are" Americanly" spoiled into your own comfortable thought bubbles.

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

How fast you are to quickly deny something only shows how delusional you really are.

That goes both ways, you know. A person can believe anything if they want to hard enough. Look at scientology. :lol:

While I support you exercising your first amendment rights, why are you still in America if you're so sure it's that way?

I'll field this one.

I love that argument, because it makes the person saying it seem like they have no clue how immigration actually works other than "Iddint dat how thems brown folks get over dat there border? You some kinna immygrant?". Leaving the US is actually a rather long and drawn out process, you usually need some sort of college degree, as well as a sponsored place in the new country, you need to spend time in the new country for a few years until you can declare and drop your citizenship from US.

Typically you cannot just "get out" as per most commentors on the internet spew when someone says things about other countries being better than the USA or whatnot.

Still, The amount of Obama hate is actually sickening to me. Bush failed at catching Bin Laden and actually was quoted as thus:

(1)

"And, again, I don't know where he [Osama Bin Laden] is. I — I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."

- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,

3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

(1)

Mission Accomplished right?

NO!

Obama actually made catching Osama a priority (2) and found where he was (Okay so ground forces/intel found him) They observed and waited, and our president signed an order to capture/kill this most wanted terrorist. AS WAS HIS PLAN!

George W. Bush gave up the fight, Obama took over and got it done.

Seriously, The Obama hate seems so childish and immature to me..calling him Obozo, Obongo, that sort of stuff.

He's our president..think you can do a better job? Go run for office, until then show some friggin respect.

If I recall correctly back during the Bush Regime I would get MASSIVE flak for criticizing Bush OR Cheney from internet communities as well as in the real meatspace world.

"Because Bush is der grayt libyrator, He got us threw dat nine-elevens!! USA #1 #1 #1"

I would love to get out of America, I would love to move somewhere else in Europe and whatever. Everyone gets all butthurt about "Well you got yer freedom of speech, betcha will hate it when it gets taken away!" What's a freedom of speech worth when you express your opinions and get called out by all manner of your fellow citizen who will condemn you as a lefter or a righter instead of attempting to understand your point of view.....*sigh*

I hate politics, With a firey passion as it breeds division amongst fellow citizens. Hate and rage for those who "don't believe things should be done how we do them" Which is disgusting.

In closing, Obama did an amazing job and closed on a promise he made us (in before someone yells out: WHAT ABOUT HIS OTHER PROMISES!..seriously shut up.)He did a great job, and secured his second term (least he's got my vote)

Thank you Mr. President.

TL;DR- quit whinging about Obama like little kids, name 3 things he is ruining in America aside from "Sacrificing babies, setting up death panels, or selling our country to China"

Sources-

(1-http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/George_W._Bush#Misquotations) (Bush Quotes from 3/13/2002)- Read the entire misquotations section.

(2- http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6273390&page=1) (Can Obama Catch Osama article from Nov. 18, 2008)

Edited by Fixedgeariain

he is really the only person I have seen so far that puts a lot of focus on our economy, he is putting ideas out there on how to fix it and cutting down on the social issues crap like abortion and gay marriage.

Yeah, ' cause the "social issues crap" is unimportant....

And I'm sure big business and the uber rich will start paying their fair share of taxes with Trump in office, 'cause we all know he's interested in the economy...

Let me tell you something, the only way this country climbs out of the hole we're in is if we start taxing like we should and used to in the early 20th centruy. The rich PAY taxes and bring in income for the country instead of pay an accountant and lawyers so they can shirk the responsibility. How you like dem apples. Think Trump will see to that....PLEASE!

Yeah, ' cause the "social issues crap" is unimportant....

And I'm sure big business and the uber rich will start paying their fair share of taxes with Trump in office, 'cause we all know he's interested in the economy...

Let me tell you something, the only way this country climbs out of the hole we're in is if we start taxing like we should and used to in the early 20th centruy. The rich PAY taxes and bring in income for the country instead of pay an accountant and lawyers so they can shirk the responsibility. How you like dem apples. Think Trump will see to that....PLEASE!

Well that's fine, you're allowed to vote for who you want based on their beliefs or ideals. Personally, I like some of the ideas that Trump throws out there at this time.

I love that argument, because it makes the person saying it seem like they have no clue how immigration actually works other than "Iddint dat how thems brown folks get over dat there border? You some kinna immygrant?". Leaving the US is actually a rather long and drawn out process, you usually need some sort of college degree, as well as a sponsored place in the new country, you need to spend time in the new country for a few years until you can declare and drop your citizenship from US.

Gee, things sure have changed since my family moved to the United States. It only took a good two years just to get the paperwork done, I'm told, then I didn't legally become a citizen until about a good five years after we moved here. I was fortunate enough to not have to take the American History/Citizenship Test, having a mother who was legally half-American and born on US soil.

For the amount of effort put into preaching that the end is near and the amount of time that it's been since the doom preaching has started, you could have been working on that. Especially considering that Canada accepts quite a few skilled workers. And with the internet, it's not too hard to work out the other methods if you're serious enough about it. Japan shouldn't be too hard, though you'll be photographed and fingerprinted upon arrival.

In the end, the First Amendment gives you freedom of speech, and you're doing a great job utilizing that freedom. I disagree with the message but I support your exercise of such rights. I once wrote a lengthy rant about how un-American it is to tell another individual to get out of the country when they're exercising their freedom of speech. Now I believe that both parties are great Americans for exercising that right. The best part is, I'm free to believe that.

For all I know though, this may all be a figment of my imagination, and that I'm the only person in this world. Then again, perhaps you're the only one in this world, and I'm a figment of your imagination. It's getting late and I've been re-reading way too much beginner philosophy material.

Gee, things sure have changed since my family moved to the United States. It only took a good two years just to get the paperwork done, I'm told, then I didn't legally become a citizen until about a good five years after we moved here. I was fortunate enough to not have to take the American History/Citizenship Test, having a mother who was legally half-American and born on US soil.

For the amount of effort put into preaching that the end is near and the amount of time that it's been since the doom preaching has started, you could have been working on that. Especially considering that Canada accepts quite a few skilled workers. And with the internet, it's not too hard to work out the other methods if you're serious enough about it. Japan shouldn't be too hard, though you'll be photographed and fingerprinted upon arrival.

In the end, the First Amendment gives you freedom of speech, and you're doing a great job utilizing that freedom. I disagree with the message but I support your exercise of such rights. I once wrote a lengthy rant about how un-American it is to tell another individual to get out of the country when they're exercising their freedom of speech. Now I believe that both parties are great Americans for exercising that right. The best part is, I'm free to believe that.

For all I know though, this may all be a figment of my imagination, and that I'm the only person in this world. Then again, perhaps you're the only one in this world, and I'm a figment of your imagination. It's getting late and I've been re-reading way too much beginner philosophy material.

Personally, if I thought I could learn the language, I would totally move to Japan.

TL;DR- quit whinging about Obama like little kids, name 3 things he is ruining in America aside from "Sacrificing babies, setting up death panels, or selling our country to China"

That looks awfully similar to saying "Name 3 things that this man is doing, besides raping, stealing, and killing."

Do note that this example is in no way related to Obama, it's just an example.

That looks awfully similar to saying "Name 3 things that this man is doing, besides raping, stealing, and killing."

Do note that this example is in no way related to Obama, it's just an example.

+1

However, for the sake of what's gone wrong while Obama has been around. How about the rise in gas prices? I don't know how many people paid attention but where I live gas went from 3.99 to 4.19, the day after the news about Osama's death?

However, for the sake of what's gone wrong while Obama has been around. How about the rise in gas prices? I don't know how many people paid attention but where I live gas went from 3.99 to 4.19, the day after the news about Osama's death?

Compared to the rest of the world, our gas prices are pretty damn reasonable. BTW, there's absolutely nothing Obama can do to lower the price of gas....It's just going to go up again. If people don't like paying $120 at the pump than don't drive a car. It's a privilege not a right.

+1

The price of gas is determined by a lot of things you can't really blame gas prices on the president there's not really much he can do to control the price of gas things like all the trouble going on in the middle east combined with stock and commodities markets along with the increasing demand for oil around the world all increase the price of gas

Not saying I agree with this but even if oil companies lets just say rose the prices just to make more money there's not really much the government can do to stop it cheap oil is not a right in the Constitution and there are no laws which prevent business from charging whatever they want for there products

Edited by fire_storm