ticktock

Recommend a Good heatsink?

Thanks for the replies, I've thought that since I have already spent a fortune on cooling my rig, why not just give my all in it? So I decided I'd just go for the frio, but if that is not available here, I'll purchase a frio ock. What do you guys think? There are few legit reviews (legit : e.g. overclockersclub reviews) that has reviewed the ock though haha.

Thanks for the replies, I've thought that since I have already spent a fortune on cooling my rig, why not just give my all in it? So I decided I'd just go for the frio, but if that is not available here, I'll purchase a frio ock. What do you guys think? There are few legit reviews (legit : e.g. overclockersclub reviews) that has reviewed the ock though haha.

Frio OCK is nice, cools even better than the original, Just dont turn the fans up to 100%... its loud... Like VERY loud. But lower RPM like 50%~ish fan speed keeps things cool and quiet.

Frio OCK is nice, cools even better than the original, Just dont turn the fans up to 100%... its loud... Like VERY loud. But lower RPM like 50%~ish fan speed keeps things cool and quiet.

Thanks for the help MercuryDoun! I've got another question, kinda unrelated to my thread here. It's about fitting a cooler in my case, I'll just be making another thread about it since it is way out of context with my original question. Thank you all!

Edited by ticktock

Thanks for the help MercuryDoun! I've got another question, kinda unrelated to my thread here. It's about fitting a cooler in my case, I'll just be making another thread about it since it is way out of context with my original question. Thank you all!

Ill see if i cant find your thread and post there too, But the easiest way to see if a cooler will fit, is look at customer reviews of your case, and do a search for your Heatsink/fan of choice and see if other people where able to fit it in your case. If only one person says it fit... well you need to check clearance, but if like 15+ people are saying, oh yeah i used <Insert cooler name here> In my case and it fit perfect! Then your probably good without checking.

This method has never failed me anyways. Its not 100% assurance, but meh, its the lazy way and i like it.

Ill see if i cant find your thread and post there too, But the easiest way to see if a cooler will fit, is look at customer reviews of your case, and do a search for your Heatsink/fan of choice and see if other people where able to fit it in your case. If only one person says it fit... well you need to check clearance, but if like 15+ people are saying, oh yeah i used <Insert cooler name here> In my case and it fit perfect! Then your probably good without checking.

This method has never failed me anyways. Its not 100% assurance, but meh, its the lazy way and i like it.

I see, I also did that but due to the fact that the ock is kinda new there are very minimal reviews of it around. :(

Though thanks for the tip! I'll be applying that if the need arises in the future.

Here is my new thread btw: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=184577

It was kinda answered already but I was kinda set back on my decision to take the ock as my cooler because of an information that was stated there. Haha.