Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [NEW]

Andrewr05

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old C2D wolfdale and Dual 6870s...both cards stock, first bench. CPU is downclocked to 4ghz since I'm back on air cooling. Was 4.3ghz 24/7 and 4.5ghz bench clocks on water...its amazing how much cooler and quieter these cards are then my 4870x2.

Score: 6053 points - http://www.ozone3d.n...0.php?id=167421

i like that score puck :cheers: ....i've been giving some thought to doubling up one of these days...the scaling is so much better nowdays...

Krazyxazn 1320 9800GTX+

I got enough to match your score. I'll have to do some re-arranging in my case and add in another intake fan. Then try upping the voltage.

830 Clock / 2075 Shader / 1275 Memory <-- 70 C while playing BC2, 77 C in Benchmark

However I game on 1920x1200 and this video card only has 512 memory :(

i like that score puck :cheers: ....i've been giving some thought to doubling up one of these days...the scaling is so much better nowdays...

Thanks, I was surprised with how well they scale, even with this "old" dual core processor.

I'll try again later with the CPU @ 4.3ghz and with an OC on the cards.

Edited by Puck

UPDATED

My case is an oven :D

Chieftec Dragon, they called it dragon because its breathing fire inside the case :P

What cooler does that have on it?

Mine vents right out the back and my case is near the floor, so I'm sure my ambient case temps are just that much lower.

Throwing my 2x 5850's into the ring, overclocked of course.

Validation

I'm gonna try again as my first score was higher but I forgot to put my forum name into the validation link.

Also Nyt Ryda isn't running 2 GTX 460's :) They are 580's. I saw that score at first and was like GTFO! Lol.

Edited by krazypoloc