and

Intel 2500K w/ Thermaltake Frio cooler

Wireless-N PCIe Card

8GB RAM

Two hard drives

One disk drive

Thanks

Single 560 Ti

Good quality units, 750W for the first and a 500W for the second. If you intend any overclocking on CPU or GPU add another 100W.

Good quality units, 750W for the first and a 500W for the second. If you intend any overclocking on CPU or GPU add another 100W.

Sorry, my post got a little messed up there.

Would 650w be enough for the second + a 560 Ti and overclocking to 4.5 GHz?

I'll see what I'm drawing as far as power when I get home shortly with my i7 2600k and two GTX 570's in SLI, stock and overclocked.

Sorry, my post got a little messed up there.

Would 650w be enough for the second + a 560 Ti and overclocking to 4.5 GHz?

Is that two 560 Ti in SLI and an overclock on the CPU? I'd go a little higher 750~850W. It all depends on how much you intend utilizing the graphics cards with bouts of heavy gaming.

My specs and measurements drawing from the wall are assuming that you're going to limit yourself with your overclocks due to temperatures.

An i7 2600k overclocked to 4.5GHz @ 1.350V's with two overclocked GTX 570's @ 880/1760/2260 @ 1.050V's draws 660W's from a Corsair AX1200 while running Prime95 blend tests and Unigine Heaven v2.5 at 1920 x 1200 fullscreen 8xAA and 16xMSAA. Mind that I also have 16GB's memory, a pump, 13 fans, an SSD, 4 HDD's, a sound card, and a Blu-Ray burner.

@El_Capitan

I take the power draw as a worst case scenario. aye?

@One SixNine

For first system, use 1KW if you are unsure of 850 Watt PSUs will hold

For second system, i recommend 850 Watt though 650-750 Watt is more than enough if you're not planning to overclock the Processor and GPU....

Edited by hermes09

@hermes09

Yes. A 750 - 850W would be needed for higher graphics card overclocks, but if he's just going for semi-overclocks as stated in my previous post, a 650W would cut it, though it would be running close to it's maximum rated wattage. I'd rather have more power available to use and not need it, than need it and have to get a new power supply.

Yes. A 750 - 850W would be needed for higher graphics card overclocks, but if he's just going for semi-overclocks as stated in my previous post, a 650W would cut it, though it would be running close to it's maximum rated wattage. I'd rather have more power available to use and not need it, than need it and have to get a new power supply.

^agree with this