Nyt

Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen ?

not many movies scare me but "The Fourth Kind" was a really really freaking movie, still gives me goosebumps thinking about some of the stuff in it...defently watch it if you are ready to be freaked out!

Trailer link

Ahh I just saw that the other day. It did have it's moments but wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it was going to be. Might be because I watched it at 12 in the afternoon for that exact reason haha.

Phantasm and Friday the 13th Part 2 (When it first came out of course)

Event Horizon was pretty good as well.

I don't really watch scary movies. I get the impression that there is at least 1 movie I could post about but I cant think of it. When I played through Dead Space a while ago I found myself bored rather than scared. I even gave it the best possible chance to scare me by playing at night, in the dark and with headphones on.

Wow, that's the first time i heard someone played dead space and not scared. i had played it yesterday and after that i couldn't bear to play it again

Playing FEAR for the first time at midnight in the dark when half-asleep is definitely the most terrifying game experience I've had. Excellent mind frack.

Ahh I just saw that the other day. It did have it's moments but wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it was going to be. Might be because I watched it at 12 in the afternoon for that exact reason haha.

it did for sure! It wasnt one of those holly cr*p whats going on things but it was one of those if you think about it things its pretty freaky and the whole base on true stories does give you a bit of a mind blowing thing...haha at least for me it did :D

Wow, that's the first time i heard someone played dead space and not scared. i had played it yesterday and after that i couldn't bear to play it again

I did get startled at the start when an enemy I thought was dead jumped up and tried to kill me but the next bunch of times I was prepared and just made to chop some of their limbs off. I might of found it scarier if I had played on something harder than normal or if the rooms weren't so brightly lit or if they didn't play the music whenever something was about to attack or if the weapons weren't so powerful. There was one bit 2/3rds through the game when an elevator door opened and there was one of those exploding arm things standing there but one shot with the mine launcher (I think that's what it was called) and problem solved.

Playing FEAR for the first time at midnight in the dark when half-asleep is definitely the most terrifying game experience I've had. Excellent mind frack.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I know it isn't a movie, but it's the scariest . ever.

Yeah I think FEAR wins for for that!

Now to not get off topic, follow me!