Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen ?

Nyt

i can't really say a movie is "scary" or not but more of full on creepy and more "oh damn!!" sort of film.

Event Horizon was really good.

Se7en was great.

Silence of the lambs was absolutely creepy (MUST watch the uncensored version...none of this USA channel stuff)

neither of them really scary spooky...but more creeping you out with the posibilities.

saw Clockwork Orange when i was in high school....as far as being a trip into a bad guys mind, that was an "oh damn!" movie.

The ring was certainly a suspenseful 'how are they gonna get out of this!' film...

But....Scary??.....

can't say ive been plain scared after a movie.

if anyones got a suggestion of something thats not blatently 'suspense' whoring jump you out of your seat (protagonist walks quietly into a room and out of the darkness a cat jumps and scares her and then she gets sucked into the ceiling) stuff, and not a gross lets see how much blood we can spill and guts show for no reason other than just spilling guts......anyway...

i can tell you what the worst scary movie i saw was.....'Them'...that was oh so horrible. only movie i walked out on...35 minutes in i left....NOTHING was happening.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary movies these days go for more of the shock and gore value than anything, but back when I was younger the movie that got me was The Ring. It was a late night showing, and I remember when I got home and went to bed, I had sat on the remote, so the TV turned on displaying just static and white noise like in the movie. Needless to say I unplugged it and moved it out of my room for a while haha.

Other than that, Paranormal Activity messed me up for a couple nights because I just knew I would wake up in the middle of the night and my girlfriend would be messing around with me and be standing over the edge of the bed staring at me.

Scary movies these days go for more of the shock and gore value than anything, but back when I was younger the movie that got me was The Ring. It was a late night showing, and I remember when I got home and went to bed, I had sat on the remote, so the TV turned on displaying just static and white noise like in the movie. Needless to say I unplugged it and moved it out of my room for a while haha.

Other than that, Paranormal Activity messed me up for a couple nights because I just knew I would wake up in the middle of the night and my girlfriend would be messing around with me and be standing over the edge of the bed staring at me.

Hahahaha! Your girlfriends a wanna be creeper!! Thats classic!

honestly the first scary movie I saw when I was little was "Storm of the Century" by Steven King...that movie gave me nightmares for a week! when your parents tell you not to watch the movie they are recording while they are gone...you should listen to them! haha

not many movies scare me but "The Fourth Kind" was a really really freaking movie, still gives me goosebumps thinking about some of the stuff in it...defently watch it if you are ready to be freaked out!

Trailer link