Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen ?

Nyt

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know whats the scariest movie you have ever seen ?

I just finished watching Quarantine the movie about 3 minutes ago and my hands are shaking as I type this message :whoa: Most scariest thing I have ever seen in my life .

How about you ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Inconvenient Truth. :lol:

Seriously though...

I don't watch scary movies too often, so I don't really remember. I did see scream 4 at the movies not long ago, but it wasn't all that scary.

I dont watch hoor/ scary movies, your just asking for nightmares, also my friends who watch them, they eventually go home late and alone or something like that and freak out that they are being stalked or something, one friend she got home about 11 and her family was gone, went in and heard something move, she then tripped over the dog and screamed till her family got home 1/2 hour later. :no:

I dont see the point.

(Dominating Aliens are like my biggest fear haha)

Pff... That's my fetish.

I dont watch hoor/ scary movies, your just asking for nightmares, also my friends who watch them, they eventually go home late and alone or something like that and freak out that they are being stalked or something, one friend she got home about 11 and her family was gone, went in and heard something move, she then tripped over the dog and screamed till her family got home 1/2 hour later. :no:

I dont see the point.

I usually sprint home when it's dark, whether i have or havn't seen a scary movie, out of the fear of being sexually assaulted.

In all seriousness, i can watch scary movies now-a-days without giving a damn, but going back to when i was nipper, all that comes to mind at this minute is The Blair Witch Project. That stuff freaked me out.

I do have to sleep with the hall light on after watching some Most Haunted, i don't believe that show is remotely true, i do however believe in ghosts, because it makes ghost stories a lot better, but i think Most Haunted play on it way too much. Only reason i watch it is because i like the idea of going around derelict buildings and places once inhabited by monks, looking for spirits. Sorry i know you're talking about movies, just thought i'd add that in there.

Edited by SandTiger