Phone OS  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What OS is on your Phone?

Just wondering what OS everyone is running on their phone. Google Android for me. I have a HTC Incredible running Cyanogen Mod 7.

Edited by TheBeardedMann

Sprint based HTC Hero also running Cyanogen Mod 7!! (highfive!)

Android version 2.3.3...too slow to run flash though lol

iOS 4, but since I jailbroke it, I also have gingerbread running on it. I voted for iOS though, since it's iOS stock.

HTC Eris running Kaos Froyo. I can't wait for this fall when I can upgrade. :biggrin:

Sprint based HTC Hero also running Cyanogen Mod 7!! (highfive!)

Android version 2.3.3...too slow to run flash though lol

Why do the Heroes get CM 7 and Erises don't? They're basically the same damn phone. And the Eris was like the first or second phone to get a Gingerbread-based ROM. It just never got updated to a point where it was usable on normal basis. :dunno:

Why do the Heroes get CM 7 and Erises don't? They're basically the same damn phone. And the Eris was like the first or second phone to get a Gingerbread-based ROM. It just never got updated to a point where it was usable on normal basis. :dunno:

Idk, I remember we had a ported 2.1 from the Eris before Sprint released an official Hero based rom. I still don't think anything beyond 2.1 for my phone is official.

My dad just updated to the official 2.2 on his Epic from Sprint

enV3 for me.... LAME! going to look at new phones this weekend... looking at the Droid X (have to go with Verizon).

Thunderbolt!!! Or hold out a little bit longer for the 3D phones.

I don't know what the cheap LG's use.

GenericOS2.3-5 would be my guess.

Thunderbolt!!! Or hold out a little bit longer for the 3D phones.

The Thunderbolt is a nice phone, but personally I'm waiting for more dual-core phones to hit.

Running a Moto Droid now, if the Droid Bionic launches sooner rather than later I'll get it. If not, I won't be able to upgrade until the middle of November.

Idk, I remember we had a ported 2.1 from the Eris before Sprint released an official Hero based rom. I still don't think anything beyond 2.1 for my phone is official.

My dad just updated to the official 2.2 on his Epic from Sprint

This got me thinking and I just found a port of CM7 for the Eris. Thanks IVI :cheers:

enV3 for me.... LAME! going to look at new phones this weekend... looking at the Droid X (have to go with Verizon).

I would wait for this summer and the galaxy s II when it gets to Verizon. The last thing you want to do is get a phone that is already behind the curve.

I said nothing even though technically I do have one, just not one that's listed. I have a dumb phone, all it does it make phone calls.