BluePanda

Waco Proposed!

This is one upgrade that is certainly worth it -

I dont know... IVI might be able to find you a cheaper one. :P

This is one upgrade that is certainly worth it - congratulations to the both of you!

I dont know... IVI might be able to find you a cheaper one. :P

I rofl'd :rofl:

Congrats you two!

Congrats!....aaand I hope you've started training him already. It's best to housebreak them before the wedding. I'm still working on mine.

Thanks everyone! I'm sure Panda will tell the story about how I popped the question eventually. :D

And no, no little Blue Wacos or Waco Pandas for a while. :lol:

Thanks everyone! Little BluePanda's and Waco's are quite a ways off from now but they probably will end up to be two little geeks as well. haha.

For those of you who care he did propose in quite the cute and unexpected way.

I'd been working on writing final project papers all afternoon and he'd been board messing around on his computer and playing with the cat and nonsense. He offered to clean my earrings and ring and other earring I have, since he likes playing with the cleaning stuff I didn't think anything of it and kept writing my paper.

He came back with them clean and put my earrings back in for me, then asked me for my hand to put one of my rings back on so I just held my hand up for a second not looking at him. He slid on the engagement ring -- it being different I turned around to look at him -- he dropped to the one knew and said "will you marry me?"

I of course said yes and danced around giddy, lol. I kept asking him if this was real. AND IT IS! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone! Little BluePanda's and Waco's are quite a ways off from now but they probably will end up to be two little geeks as well. haha.

For those of you who care he did propose in quite the cute and unexpected way.

I'd been working on writing final project papers all afternoon and he'd been board messing around on his computer and playing with the cat and nonsense. He offered to clean my earrings and ring and other earring I have, since he likes playing with the cleaning stuff I didn't think anything of it and kept writing my paper.

He came back with them clean and put my earrings back in for me, then asked me for my hand to put one of my rings back on so I just held my hand up for a second not looking at him. He slid on the engagement ring -- it being different I turned around to look at him -- he dropped to the one knew and said "will you marry me?"

I of course said yes and danced around giddy, lol. I kept asking him if this was real. AND IT IS! :biggrin:

Nice job Waco!

+1.

Way too surprise her. :thumbsup:

Who wouldn't be surprised, you're supposed to put the ring on her finger after she says yes. Such a noob messing it up :lol:

Edited by Guest_Jim_*