Sign in to follow this  
SpeedCrazy

OFFICIAL "I just did the dumbest thing!" Thread

At one point we had a stupidest thing i ever did thread or something like that and i thought it might be entertaining to post our most recent brain fails and stupidity.

So,

I love hot spicy food. Last year i grew Cayanne Peppers. Ground them up to make uber chilli powder with a pinch of Jamaican Pepper(stupid in and of itself). I use it on most everything. So tonight after supper i saw that the spoon sitting in the pepper tub was stuck with clumps of pepper due to the humidity. So being me i just grabbed the spoon and jammed it in my mouth before finishing clearing the table................................... :mellow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took five mins before i could even speak.

And you know the even stupider thing? I would do it again in a heartbeat. A crazy awesome high.

So what have you done recently?

Slice up those same peppers, but wear contacts. Then when you remove those contacts later in the evening fall over in searing eye pain. The same thing the next morning. Because that stuff does not wash off.

Hacked the school's wifi to see if I could do it. Then, I got bored, and used it for fun. Then things got out of hand, and I created separate access points for people to use, for a fee. Nearly a year later, I got caught. That was some good fun though, I'm not gonna lie.

Slice up those same peppers, but wear contacts. Then when you remove those contacts later in the evening fall over in searing eye pain. The same thing the next morning. Because that stuff does not wash off.

yeah, when i chopped them, and my jalapenos for pickling, i pshawed at being advised to wear gloves. MY hands swole up with blisters. Lets just say i now have a pair of gloves ready for next harvest. :doh:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It hurts worse coming out.

It hurts worse coming out.

I have a stomach of iron. :evilgrin:

thinking you didn't really need a night light speed lol

Ah, i was thinking of the wrong end. Yeah..... im not looking forward to that.

I stayed with my girlfriend for a year and 2 months.. and we're still going. :mfp:

She just told me that she liked it when a guy that I know demanded of me to let him see her naked.

dumbest thing i can think of doing besides train racing and drifting before it was even call that was getting into drugs and alcohol when I was 14 and then not going on to college when I finished high school at 19 now I am a broken 37 year old working construction probably for the rest of my life

Well this didn't just happen, but when I was building my watercooling system I stupidly removed BOTH front plugs on my reservoir while my pump was running at full speed. The suction from one side shot the water right out the front and all over my case. :lol: