El_Capitan

Duel: GTX 580 SLI (Nyt_Ryda) vs GTX 570 SLI (El_Capitan)

and whats all these new duel threads?! what happened to the original one?

Oh there up still, but we are moving into a a new dueling system lol. Should go read the other threads lol.

Later today im going to open the Thread for me and Immortal. Dueling my GTX570 vs. his HD 6970!

Yeah, there's just going to be one thread to tie them together now... and I was wondering where you've been. Welcome back, bro! :cheers:

is Cinebench 11.5 geared more for amd cuz i got 92fps same settings

Yep, it has always favored AMD :D

Nyt Blurted: :P

I bet I'd be able to wollop you in a duel at 1080p I already beat my old oc'ed trifire 5870's at 1k core and 1.3k mem easily

Care for a duel in the benchmarks section ? I'd be on for it but I'll allow you to chicken out so you wouldn't have to fave the humiliation of losing to two gpu's :P

Okay, assuming this run like the show 'Pinks'...I like the following

CineBench

AVP benchmark

Heaven 2.5 Maxed out

Stalker COP Benchmark (DX 11-SSAO-etc ..etc)

...Back to you Nyt :thumbsup:

*** after this i think we should move up to the senior curcuit and do a duel @ 5760 x 1080....I mean give them 580's a real workout :whistling:

Edited by red1776

Nyt Blurted: :P

Okay, assuming this run like the show 'Pinks'...I like the following

CineBench

AVP benchmark

Heaven 2.5 Maxed out

Stalker COP Benchmark (DX 11-SSAO-etc ..etc)

...Back to you Nyt :thumbsup:

*** after this i think we should move up to the senior curcuit and do a duel @ 5760 x 1080....I mean give them 580's a real workout :whistling:

I was thinking this would be a full rounded combo that will take some time to fully complete :

All at 1080p , I dont have multi-monitors :P

Battle #1: Stalker Call of Propyat DX11 Fullscreen at 4xMSAA and AA for A-tested objects DX10, HDAO, high SSAO, and tessellation enabled

Battle #2: Unigine Heaven v2.1 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF, tessellation normal and highest settings everything else

Battle #3: Unigine Heaven v2.5 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF , tessalation normal and highest settings everything else

Battle #4: Unigine Heaven v2.1 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF , tessalation EXTREME and highest settings everthing else

Battle #5: 3D Mark 11 performance run

Battle #6: 3D Mark 11 Extreme Run (if you bought 3D

WTH ?! Half my previous post fell away ! My stupid internet connection is playing up and will only be fixed by next week so I cant upload SS's yet , but I will post my scores and then SS's when my connection is up and running properly . This is what continued after I dont have multi monitors ...

Battle #1: Stalker Call of Propyat DX11 Fullscreen at 4xMSAA and AA for A-tested objects DX10, HDAO, high SSAO, and tessellation enabled

Battle #2: Unigine Heaven v2.1 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF, tessellation normal and highest settings everything else

Battle #3: Unigine Heaven v2.5 Fullscree

WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid ******* connection

Hope this one works ...

Battle #3: Unigine Heaven v2.5 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF , tessalation normal and highest settings everything else

Battle #4: Unigine Heaven v2.1 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF , tessalation EXTREME and highest settings everthing else

Battle #5: 3D Mark 11 performance run

Battle #6: 3D Mark 11 Extreme Run (if you bought 3D Mark 11 Advanced)

Battle #7: 3D Mark Vantage Performance (1280x1024 , gpu score)

Battle #8: 3D Mark Vantage Performance (1920x1080 , gpu score , if you bought 3D Mark Vantage Advanced)

Battle #9: Dirt 2 maxed settings at 8xMSAA

Battle #10: AVP benchmark settings maxed (where can I download this ?)

Battle #11: Unigine Tropics benchmark all settings maxed (this is a new benchmark I want to introduce to the duels)

I think I may have underestimated 4x5850's oc'ed :P But hopefully because of res and cpu bottleneck , I can get a draw and be on par or win :)