Sign in to follow this  
nVidia_Freak

ISO Portal 2 2-Pack Partner

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a Portal 2 2-pack partner. It's $39.99 each. I'll buy it and you can pay the difference via PayPal or Amazon Payments. Who's up for it? :woot:

When some one has ponied up i am happy to take the spare copy for you. :whistling:

:P

When some one has ponied up i am happy to take the spare copy for you. :whistling:

:P

you cheeky monkey. I already gave you my spare copy of portal.

you cheeky monkey. I already gave you my spare copy of portal.

LOL,

nvidia_freak, is that 40 each or 40 between us?

:pfp: my brain is seeing what it wants to see.

I think i'll pass.

:pfp: my brain is seeing what it wants to see.

I think i'll pass.

:withstupid:

'Twas interested until I realized it's just like a regular game price lol

:withstupid:

'Twas interested until I realized it's just like a regular game price lol

its $10 off retail, $5 off pre-order + a copy of portal (can gift it if you already have it)

Also, since apparently shit tons of people don't realise this, Portal 2 is a full-game, twice as long as Portal each for SP and MP coop. A regular game price for a regular game, if you will.

Also, since apparently . tons of people don't realise this, Portal 2 is a full-game, twice as long as Portal each for SP and MP coop. A regular game price for a regular game, if you will.

Thats all well and good, but i thought it was some kind of great deal, hence my interest. I will probably get it when it goes on sale whenever(next year?).

its $10 off retail, $5 off pre-order + a copy of portal (can gift it if you already have it)

$40 is what I consider a reasonable new price though (though i still don't buy games until their at least $30 preferably lower), and I already have portal (as do most all of my friends, Orange Box got us). I'm sittin this one out ;)

$40 is what I consider a reasonable new price though (though i still don't buy games until their at least $30 preferably lower), and I already have portal (as do most all of my friends, Orange Box got us). I'm sittin this one out ;)

$40?

I always thought $49.99 was the standard new price with $59.99 for really large releases.

Sign in to follow this