Portal 2 to be released EARLY!!!

Waco

got my ps3 copy here. Gotta login to steam through the ps3 first to get the PC copy.

unable to get the game to load on ps3 right now. keeps saying my storage is corrupt.

Edited by greengiant912

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favourite quote so far:

"Your test results just came back. You're a horrible person. That's what it says. You're a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."

"Don't let that horrible person thing discourage you, it's just a data point. At least now science has validated your mothers decision, to abandon you on a doorstep. "

Loving Valve's sense of humor.

have only been stumped once or twice so far. then nearly facepalmed when i realised how simple it was

I have Portal 2 so now I guess I have to play it...

I have the first one and I didnt play it. After watching my brother beat it in 20 minutes the 2nd time I was like....why bother?

my favourite quote so far:

"Your test results just came back. You're a horrible person. That's what it says. You're a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."

"Don't let that horrible person thing discourage you, it's just a data point. At least now science has validated your mothers decision, to abandon you on a doorstep. "

Loving Valve's sense of humor.

have only been stumped once or twice so far. then nearly facepalmed when i realised how simple it was

It gets better...

Ulgh, I stayed up playing it and only got three hours of sleep... Ulgh I feel crumby today...

From all of the user reviews on metacritic, I'm certainly glad I didn't pre-order. From what I hear, it's a good game, but that's over shadowed by a 3 hour play through time, and a blatant money grab by Valve in the form of the potato sack, and useless DLC. This is why I always find a way to play games before I buy them, with a few rare exceptions. IMO, video games are rarely wort the $50 or $60 retail price, and that certainly looks to be the case here.

From all of the user reviews on metacritic, I'm certainly glad I didn't pre-order. From what I hear, it's a good game, but that's over shadowed by a 3 hour play through time, and a blatant money grab by Valve in the form of the potato sack, and useless DLC. This is why I always find a way to play games before I buy them, with a few rare exceptions. IMO, video games are rarely wort the $50 or $60 retail price, and that certainly looks to be the case here.

That's a 4Chan /v/ board raid. They're all bull crapting and lying through their teeth. Single player is slated as being 6 - 8 hours. Co-op 2 - 3 hours.

Metacritic can seriously f off when it comes to user ratings. It's no good for the big games.

Edited by Danrik

Well I preordered for 40...

Also, I've been playing since 7am (so 8 hours so far) with only short breaks in between, and I have no idea how much further I have to go but jeeze. And so far it has been >very< fun. So yeah, worth the 40 bucks for sure.

Oh oh, and I haven't even touched co-op yet.

That's a 4Chan /v/ board raid. They're all bull crapting and lying through their teeth. Single player is slated as being 6 - 8 hours. Co-op 2 - 3 hours.

Metacritic can seriously f off when it comes to user ratings. It's no good for the big games.

6-8 hours? Is that something to be proud of now? I was really expecting a lot more out of this game, and maybe I'm not wrong with those expectations, most people seem to speed run these games rather than taking their time to enjoy them. I mean one of the earlier comments said something about beating it in 20 minutes, what's the deal with that? That's not even possible, not without noclip anyway.