Typing speed

Onion

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You reached 260 points, so you achieved position 105266 of 900418 on the ranking list

You type 346 characters per minute

You have 62 correct words and

you have 0 wrong words

You type 62 Words Per Minute.

Doesn't help that my fingers rest on WASD instead of home row. Signs of someone who plays too many FPS games.

Doesn't help that my fingers rest on WASD instead of home row. Signs of someone who plays too many FPS games.

Mine too, before i learned to type i was playing computer games. :pfp:

My results:(keep laughing to a minimum)

:blush:

post-73007-13028806691088_thumb.png

I only did it once, i think i could do better if i did it again, i found out half way through the test that you can hit enter after finishing the word instead of space, and for me that was faster. But im at work right now so i dont really have time to do it again, haha. Ill try again later today and see if i cant do better.

I am horrible at typing. You would think being a computer geek would mean that could type with out looking at the keyboard...

It is just something I never learned, I really should learn to do it as it would make my computer use (most of my time) that much easier.

lolppr.png

I am horrible at typing. You would think being a computer geek would mean that could type with out looking at the keyboard...

It is just something I never learned, I really should learn to do it as it would make my computer use (most of my time) that much easier.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6562/lolppr.png[/img

Yeah, i type miles of code, but i take forever. Though up to about a year ago i still 1 finger typed.

I got 35 wpm, no wrongs though, I'm a rather cautious typist, I probably wasted a good 15 or 20 seconds on the test with back spacing. :lol: I also have the same problem at Locutus, I can't just type random words like that, to me that feels more like a reflex test, it's like how fast can you see and word and retype it, because if you already have the words in your head and are creating an actual sentence, I think you would just type faster.

Edit: I tried it again and got 49 wpm this time, again with no wrongs. Regardless of what the test says though, I think I type just fine.

Edited by Deathmineral