I've Been Promoted... To D**k Status

Rokkaholik

My wife's sister does the exact same thing. White girl, black babies. She just whores herself out, parties all the time, doesn't have a job, and collects welfare for doing nothing. She lives in a house for free, and I think the gov't even gave her a free car.

Here's the crazy thing, her oldest kid is like 3 years old and can't even put a complete sentence together half the time. Unless you specifically make him talk, he'll just point at what he wants and whine/cry until you give it to him.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife's sister does the exact same thing. White girl, black babies. She just whores herself out, parties all the time, doesn't have a job, and collects welfare for doing nothing. She lives in a house for free, and I think the gov't even gave her a free car.

Here's the crazy thing, her oldest kid is like 3 years old and can't even put a complete sentence together half the time. Unless you specifically make him talk, he'll just point at what he wants and whine/cry until you give it to him.

ashamed much? i remember hearing that being a parent was lover+care/survival not money? i'm 16 btw so don't know nothing compared to parents...

did anybody hear of egisupdate release application? mcafee popped up and is asking me if i should allow internet access?

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Sounds like she just likes spending time with her kids. Hmm, spend time with kids with little to no stress, or spend 8 hours at a job with less time spent for her kids. DAMN, that's a real hard choice to make.

I'm hoping you're just playing devil's advocate here.

can't tell if srs...

:dunno:

I'd contact my local government about that one and drop a line down at DNS. But hey, who gives a crap about her. She is a loser.

And no your not a d. She a leech and a ........ insert a colorful word of your choose in dotted line.

Nope, you're just my hero.

These kind of people, need some tighter screening or a constant reanalysis of their parenting and allocation of the tax money....or the simpler option of a bullet :)

Yer such a D__k! Cheers to all the D__k's of the world. If we had more D__k's like you in the world, people might actually go out and get a job!

Seriously, you did right. No fault in giving your opinion after someone forces their life on you. You should be PROUD of your promotion in the world man. :thumbsup:

I go to many local venues and take pics of friends bands on the weekends. Many times, I end up becoming friends with the locals at each venue which is a nice bonus. I met a chick a few months ago at one of the bars and although she seemed shy at first, she opened up after a few drinks and some dancing. (She was dancing... I only take pics)

We didn't talk much at first other than a little short exchange of hey's and hello's, etc... About 2 weeks ago, she really opened up and had a full conversation with me about many things. She seemed pretty sweet for the most part until she got to the part where she mentioned that she has 4 kids and no job. I tried not to dig into that subject at all and she kept going on about it without any input from me, and she seemed almost happy that she didn't have to work and could live off the child support and assistance from the state.

She actually started to brag about it when she got to the part where she gets more than enough and can go out every weekend and do what she wants.

(My opinion: She's a very able bodied person that has no intentions of going to school or getting a job anytime soon because she's happy just staying home with her kids and living off other people.)

I finally interrupted her after she had mentioned looking for a newer car and some other stuff and told her that I thought it was pretty inconsiderate to have the brains and ability to provide for herself and her kids, but choose NOT to because "Plan B" was much easier.

She was pretty offended and went into the schpeel about "you don't know me"... "you can't judge me"... The typical response of a lazy person who dosn't want to be called out on their bull crap. She basically called me a dick for "judging" her...

Sorry, but I have ZERO respect for people who rape the system for all it's worth because they're too damn lazy to go out and EARN their living.

Am I a dick now? :rolleyes: