I've Been Promoted... To D**k Status

Rokkaholik

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I get more upset at corporate welfare. http://thinkprogress.org/2010/04/06/exxon-tax/

In the grand scheme of things the lady you are talking about makes absolutely no impact on our countries debt and at least her kids have what they need. Yes, she should be working, and not going out on the weekend, but like she said you might not know the whole situation.

So, I read that entire post wrong, and I was about to delete the post until my brain kicked in and asked me to stop. :P

Plan B is a 'morning after' pill, and I was like WOW I can't believe he told her she should have 'Plan B' the kids So on that note, I agree that someone who has the capacity to support themselves should. Despite all the wrong in this world, and all of the people who do take advantage of the systems in place,
it should be used for those who truly need it. Not those who wish to sit back and let others work for them.

Sounds like she just likes spending time with her kids. Hmm, spend time with kids with little to no stress, or spend 8 hours at a job with less time spent for her kids. DAMN, that's a real hard choice to make.

That part about the new car kind irks me a bit. Did she say whether her old car barely runs, or that she could possibly get an incredible deal on a used car? It sounds like once you heard that she was on welfare you just started making her out to be a bad person who was "bragging" about her situation.

I agree 1000% dude...

its people like this that make the system bad...they dont care because they reap the benefits of said system...to them its call the "collect a check" system...and they do it very well and others try every day.

its not right that mother try to live off Child Support...its just that Child Support NOT Mommy Support or Family Support.... its not really surprising most of them have drug and alcohol habbits... I mean come on what esle are they supposed to o when they get "free" money and have all the time int he world on their side...

whats funnier is no one considers it Child Neglect because they sponge all the money in drugs and alcohol and are out on the weekends while their kids are pawned off for their night of fun...

But hey this is where you get even...had you not said anything you could have made it better...slept with the chick and when done and pulling up your pants just tell her you and her aint so different...she uses people for money and you used her for s3x....same but different then leave....I have done that a few times in my day...

point simple they get what they want and I got what I wanted...1 time deal and it really hits them where it counts....guess that makes me a bigger d**k than you right???

:withstupid: I totally agree with everything you said. Completely took my exact words.

You did the right thing by calling her out dude... More people should do the same!

Edited by bgnatewv2

Sounds like she just likes spending time with her kids. Hmm, spend time with kids with little to no stress, or spend 8 hours at a job with less time spent for her kids. DAMN, that's a real hard choice to make.

That part about the new car kind irks me a bit. Did she say whether her old car barely runs, or that she could possibly get an incredible deal on a used car? It sounds like once you heard that she was on welfare you just started making her out to be a bad person who was "bragging" about her situation.

She never said anything about her car not running... just that she wanted something better or newer. And NO... I didn't make her out to be a bad person becuse she was on welfare. I decided she was a turd in the punchbowl because she was very CONTENT to sit on it and do nothing to better herself. I do remember asking her about going to school since she had all that free time and she turned that down right away saying something to the effect of that would cost her money or she'd have to pay it back, etc... That was one of the things that made me say something to her about being pretty inconsiderate living off other people while she's completely able to work and CHOOSING not to.

As for the bragging, that's exactly what it sounded like on my end when she made the "pffffft" sound and said something like "Why should I work?... I get plenty from child support to keep me happy and the state takes care of the food and groceries. I have all the free time I need". That was what came before me asking her why she didn't take some classes or go to school since she had plenty of free time.

I have no problem with people who are working all they can to better themselves and they still need a little extra to get by. At least they're trying. My big issue is with people who have absolutely ZERO ambition to do a damn thing and thus set an example for their kids in the process.

I don't have a right to judge her? Considering my tax dollars go to supporting her sitting at home or at the bar, I think I do.

I don't know her? Well... I heard enough from in 15-20 minutes to tell me enough that I didn't want to know anymore beyond that.

So I guess yes... If I had never talked to her, I would have thought she was a nice chick just by the smiles and hello's. It's amazing how some people can change your opinion about them just by talking...

I agree 1000% dude...

its people like this that make the system bad...they dont care because they reap the benefits of said system...to them its call the "collect a check" system...and they do it very well and others try every day.

its not right that mother try to live off Child Support...its just that Child Support NOT Mommy Support or Family Support.... its not really surprising most of them have drug and alcohol habbits... I mean come on what esle are they supposed to o when they get "free" money and have all the time int he world on their side...

I agree... That child support could easily be going into college funds or something for the kids for their future while she worked and provided as much as she could by herself. Even if the state had to kick in and help out a little, I know there are programs out there to help with daycare for single working parents, and there are also programs out there to help with rent. At least she'd be trying and the kids would see that. While all the other kids talk about what their parents do, these kids will just scratch their heads and wonder why their mommy doesn't work. Then they'll realize she doesn't have to because everyone else is throwing money and food their direction.

thats why it's called CHILD support, not drinking and drug support...

I know of a few people like this, and also used to work in a grocery store. Killed me when the "mother" would come up and get all free WIC food with her umpteen amount of kids and demand us take the groceries out to the car, which is a brand new high end Mercedes sitting on the biggest god awful rims you can imagine that they used our money to pay for.

Kills me that people abuse the system, which in turn makes all of us pay more and more in taxes. It's a never ending circle. It's hard for a country to get out of debt when they have to support POS like this.

/end rant