Sign in to follow this  
greengiant912

The Hobbit Production vlog

Oh wow, I've been waiting for this movie to come out for what seems like forever. I may just have to reread the Hobbit sometime this year.

But wow, Peter Jackson has lost a lot of weight...and hair.

I was ~13 when the LOTR movies came out and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

After reading the books about a year ago t and rewatching them I can say that the acting is kind of corny/bad in some areas, the end result having read the story is that it was actually a mediocre set of films.

Sure I'd watch them again and probably enjoy them but they definitely could have been better.

I definitely plan on seeing 'The Hobbit' in the theaters though.

We shall see.

I was ~13 when the LOTR movies came out and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

After reading the books about a year ago t and rewatching them I can say that the acting is kind of corny/bad in some areas, the end result having read the story is that it was actually a mediocre set of films.

Sure I'd watch them again and probably enjoy them but they definitely could have been better.

I definitely plan on seeing 'The Hobbit' in the theaters though.

We shall see.

Well, the lotr novels are probably the best fantasty novels of all time, so you're comparing it against a rather high mark. Still, I always wish that they make book adaptations as a TV series, because you can't put adapt even a short book as a movie without losing some detail.

As for the hobbit, when I heard that Guillermo del Toro was going to be involved I decided right then that I was going to see it no matter what.

This is awesome news, sadly the video is down for me but I had read The Hobbit and Two Towers of the LOTR books.

I can't wait for a new Hobbit movie. Has anyone else seen the old animated one??

This is awesome news, sadly the video is down for me but I had read The Hobbit and Two Towers of the LOTR books.

I can't wait for a new Hobbit movie. Has anyone else seen the old animated one??

Yes, i think, about ummm..... 8-9 years ago. They did the LOTR Set aswell didn't they?

Yes, i think, about ummm..... 8-9 years ago. They did the LOTR Set aswell didn't they?

Not sure, I've only seen The Hobbit. probably 5+ years ago as well.

I can't wait for this to come out. I read the Hobbit about a year or 2 ago, great book. Sadly, just like with Harry Potter and the other LOTR books, it will most likely ruin the movie for me since the books are so amazing compared to the movies.

I saw the second and third LOTR first, for some odd reason, and the first I saw after reading the book. (About 4-5 months ago) and I was quite displeased with the movie. The video game is great though since it includes more parts of the book.

Anyways, this is supposed to be two, 3 hour films correct? If so, I think it has a chance of being exactly like the book and therefore making it better.