More pictures!

Waco

Figured more pictures are never a bad thing - so here's a few random ones.

BluePanda's machine with the new blue/black PCIe and 24 pin ATX power cables installed. They look great IMHO! The blue parts of the cable look *really* bright but that's just my crappy camera blowing out the blues. Wave to your 4870X2 IVIYTH0S! :biggrin:

DSC01704.JPG

A shot of my stupid cat. Yes, he's as retarded as I.

DSC01699.JPG

My favorite shot is last - my very own beer! It's an IPA and it turned out beautifully. :) Completely worth the wait to brew it! :cheers:

DSC01691.JPG

awwwwww...kitty!

That brew looks like it would taste like Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss (thats meant as a compliment :)

The 4870 x 2 is still the nastiest looking card ever made :cheers:

That brew looks like it would taste like Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss (thats meant as a compliment :)

It tastes nothing like it actually. :P It's waaaaay hoppy (which I like) and not very malty. I'd compare it to Flying Dog 60 Minute IPA but a bit smoother and less hoppy. Needless to say I'm happy with it. :D

Edited by Waco

I need to try that beer. Sierra Nevada Torpedo = My favorite

LOVE that beer. Hoppy as a MFer lol. I've found no matter where I go, there's usually a locally made IPA that I love more than any "big" brand name beer.

Are you planning on brewing any other beers?

I've got another one brewing right now - it's a cinnamon apple beer for BluePanda that's going to be pretty strong (~7.5% ABV). The sampling I've done while it's been fermenting points to it being damn good. :biggrin: