200 GPH pump enough to run Cpu + 2 VGa blocks?

NeedTurbo

I just bought a Rasa360 with tripple rad. It comes with a 200 GPH pump, is that good enough to run Cpu + 2 VGa blocks?

Could I add another dual 120 rad to the loop, without adding another pump/res?

Another rad won't be a problem but it depends on the VGA blocks. If they are relatively low restriction you'll probably be fine; if they are impingement type blocks (though I don't know of any VGA blocks like this) then you'll probably need a more powerful pump.

I'm running 3/8". The vga blocks are the cheap Thermaltake Aquarious II's Link.

I'm thinking of mounting my first rad on the bottom of my case to keep everything internal, but I'm not sure if thats a good idea for the heat flow. I wouldn't want to dump hot air in my case, and I'm not sure if I can dump the hot air out the bottom. Hot air rises right? Anyone done something like this before?.

Rule of thumb is to always use cool air for cooling your radiators even if it means dumping heat into your case (it'd be there anyway if you were using air cooling, right?).

I had a Swiftech MCR220 with a MCP35x spinning at 20% - 100% (at 72C) cooling an i7 2600k at 4.7GHz and two overclocked GTX 460 1GB's in SLI. I haven't calculated how much GPH that is, but I'm sure it wasn't a lot. It worked well, though.

Cooling = 120.2 Swiftech Ultima XT Push/Pull (5v) Max @ 20% - 100% pump speed - MCP35x

i7 2600k | ASUS P8P67 Deluxe | 4.7GHz (47 x 100Mhz) @ + .040 BIOS; 1.392V - 1.400V CPU-Z | Prime 95 max temps = 66C | Tests Passed

Highest GPU temp was 40C at 900MHz Core Clock.

Just go with one, it will be good enough, especially with a triple rad. If it isn't, you can try with a second loop, but your temps will be fine. I'm running a dual stack 120.2 with my 1090t at 4.0GHz with a single overclocked HD 5870 2GB (soon to be two overclocked GTX 460 1GB's in SLI). I don't get higher than 32C an any of my cores in Prime95 Blend tests and 47C on the GPU during Furmark.

Sick.

I'm going to use the dinky 2000rpm fans that came with it for the push and put 3 3000rpm ultra kaze's for the pull.

Or are those over kill? I'm going to use a fan controller either way, so i might as well get the highest rpm I can.