ssd

katokato

back in 2009 the word ssd to me meant: crazy rich butt fuzzbucket that wants nothing more than to show off

why does it say fuzbuket when i mean to have ., s3xexcept say it in bad word?

now that technology has evolved....

are you still a crazy rich butt fuzzbucket that wants nothing more than to show off if you buy a ssd?

Edited by katokato

That drive is $8k, but did you bother to look at the specs?

2TB of space.

1.4 GB/s read/write speeds. Thats GIGAbytes, not MEGAbytes.

It's not for a personal computer. Its for an industrial/business build. If your company did a serious amount of transferring and reading seriously large files (say, engineering/design or some sort of media), then that drive easily pays for itself.

I work in a hospital lab where we don't think twice about buying equipment that costs half a million dollars. We are going to be charging so much for the tests it performs, that the thing is worth every penny. You wouldn't buy it for a first aid kit, but in our business that isn't alot of money for something we will use every day.

back in 2009 the word ssd to me meant: crazy rich butt fuzzbucket that wants nothing more than to show off

Back in 2009 you were crazy.

Based on this thread you still are. :)

EDIT: Just read this guy's sig - I smell a troll. :lol:

Edited by Waco

cant even believe they got 8k ssds on market. cant even believe theres a review from a person that bought this piece of ****

That drive is ment for business. Like a SQL server with EXTREME IO requirements that not even a 24 drive RAID array and meet. YOur options are $10000 worth of SSD's in RAID, or a single PCI-E card full of win... Umm, take your pick. But no consumer would ever buy this, and if they did... you should complain about how many $500000+ supers they have in their garage not the $8000 SSD in their computer.

Back in 2009 you were crazy.

Based on this thread you still are. :)

EDIT: Just read this guy's sig - I smell a troll. :lol:

lol yeh, i be trollin (got suspeneded doing it) need to lessen on trolling. just never seen 8k parts before.