2K Games Sales and Sweepstakes

Deathmineral

2K Games has a 4 day long sales and sweepstakes on steam right now, Steam Store Page.

Today's Sale is for the Mafia games and DLC, all at 75% off.

The sweepstakes requires you join their steam group and own at least one game that they have on sale that day, they're giving away the entire 2K Catalog 3 times each day of the sale.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Don't own Mafia 2, so no entry for me today.

It doesn't have to be Mafia 2 specifically, it could be the first mafia, just anything in the sale of the day. Mafia 1 is what allowed me to enter, I got it a while back.

watchin deees, pissed I missed Bioshock day! (I wanna check the second out if it was a good price)

Bioshock 1 and 2 were $5 each, doubt the deals on those two will ever go any lower.

I picked up the ClapTrap DLC today, it was the only one I was missing. :D

Edited by Deathmineral

Does anyone know if people get the duke nuke em pass when I gift them the GOTY borderlands?

They probably do, but I can't say for sure, not that it matters as I'm clearly late with this reply. Getting them the GOTY over the regular is a good idea anyway as most people that already own it also already own the DLC and most likely are playing DLC content for than anything.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that today is the last day and they have Civilization V + DLC on sale.

this doesn't really pertain to the 2K sales but I just saw that rockstar is doing the same thing, with the sales and a sweepstakes thingy. I was just wondering, does anyone else here feel like steam is turning into a facebook now? Making us join steam groups to win the prizes, it's like the the "like" feature on facebook now, feels really silly to me.