Sign in to follow this  
Ghost2520

Tv Tuner/capture

I'm not exactly sure why but my other TV tuner topic got closed... anyways I've been looking at them and am pretty sure I know what I want. Well some cards say TV tuner and some say Tuner/capture card. If I get one that says capture, can I take gameplay footage of me playing my XBox games and stuff?

EDIT: And I am currently thinking about this one.

Edited by Ghost2520

Leadtek Winfast 2000 XP Deluxe for something like...its like 60 bucks at NewEgg and works soo nice. It comes with all the cables you need and even a remote.

More money, but you won't be sorry.

I say get the Kworld, i have been considering getting it for a while, but I want to know how well it works :P

plus it has FM Tuner.

of course, who better to find out if it is a good product than someone other than me? then if it is good, i can buy it and review it for my website B)

Leadtek Winfast 2000 XP Deluxe for something like...its like 60 bucks at NewEgg and works soo nice. It comes with all the cables you need and even a remote.

More money, but you won't be sorry.

I also have this one, it works better than others I have seen.

I forget to mention some specs...

It records in DVD/VCD/various MPG formats, etc. It has a bulit in TVGuide thing, S-video/RCA/and Coax inputs, FM tuner (can record too), and a remote. Its MORE then worth the 50-60 bucks for it.

what resolution video does it capture? That's my main thing, I had one that only captured 320x240, I sold it...I have so much good VHSC footage, I might get myself a TV Tuner when I order my video card, or get a card with VIVO...

Also: Anyone else with capture cards, tell us what you have, what resolution it captures/fps, and if you like it. ;) Newegg just doesnt give enough info on the product pages, which made the Kworld look good to me, because I know that it captures 640x480 and FM.

That KWorld has good reviews on newegg at least. Most normal users love it, some have a hard time, they have links to software better than the stuff that came with it.