OCC Banner

ir_cow

I thought i would give a quick heads up that while i was color calibrating a few monitors today i noticed that all of them showed the OCC Banner in the forums to be a tint of purple rather than the blue of the forums and main banner on the front page. i thought it was just a error but even my ultrasharp is showing it with the purple look and that is about matching 99% sRGB right now.

I thought i would give a quick heads up that while i was color calibrating a few monitors today i noticed that all of them showed the OCC Banner in the forums to be a tint of purple rather than the blue of the forums and main banner on the front page. i thought it was just a error but even my ultrasharp is showing it with the purple look and that is about matching 99% sRGB right now.

The one on Overclockersclub.com or forums.overclockersclub.com?

The one on the front page definitely has a bit of a purple tinge.

The one on Overclockersclub.com or forums.overclockersclub.com?

The one on the front page definitely has a bit of a purple tinge.

I can kinda see the purple tinge off the the right of the words on overclockersclub.com

You do realize that's an image behind logo on the front page, right? I'm pretty sure it's just a lighter shade of blue (at least, every monitor I have makes it a lighter shade of blue including my plasma which is calibrated almost perfectly). :cheers:

Edited by Waco

i was going to pull up the values in photoshop but it is not OCC Dark Navy Blue: 00024a i can tell you that

edit: side to side in PS looks very close but its 04004d so i was right. in a way, its not purple my eye just tricks me

Edited by hornybluecow

i was going to pull up the values in photoshop but it is not OCC Dark Navy Blue: 00024a i can tell you that

edit: side to side in PS looks very close but its 04004d so i was right. in a way, its not purple my eye just tricks me

It kinda is. 04004d would be red and blue, which is technically a shade of purple. :P Sure, it isn't 800080. :lol: