PC Gaming Controller

Black64

So I was looking to buy a USB gaming controller for my PC. Any one have any recommendations? I was thinking of buying a wired Xbox 360 controller.

Thanks

So I was looking to buy a USB gaming controller for my PC. Any one have any recommendations? I was thinking of buying a wired Xbox 360 controller.

Thanks

My friend uses a wired 360 controller on the PC. He has to manually tweak it with a 3rd party program to get it working correctly, since most PC games don't support 360 controller natively (except for Games for Windows titles).

Can't comment on other controllers, but I'm assuming they will need some manual tweaking as well.

There's loads of different controllers. It depends on what you want it for. I can recommend you a Sega Saturn USB controller like the one I have. Bought it for 16$ from ebay 2 years ago. It's perfect for fighting games and old school games. Not sure it will be good for FPS n stuff tho... but if you have a PC why would you want a controller for FPS anyways rite.

Other than that, there are logitech controllers that look a bit more like the PlayStation controllers and are regular USB controllers so they work with anything. No need for special software n stuff.

Yea for non-FPS,I think you might have better luck with setting up controllers.

My friend uses them to play FPS games on the PC, since I've been slowly converting him to playing on the PC (he plays on the 360, so he's used to controllers; baby steps).

Edited by Krazyxazn

Thanks

why not go for xbox 360 wireless you just need to find a wireless adapter http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-wireless-gaming-receiver/q/sellerid/22452486/loc/108/202927469.html

well worth it i got mine at gamestop for $20 but i got lucky