CM 690 II Advanced Mod

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I made some major changes! I decided to go with a digital camo theme on the mesh and I'm pretty impressed with it. I went with a white / grey / black pattern and it came out pretty decent. I need to touch a few places up...but it's getting there.

It's all empty on the inside. I'm waiting on my EK CPU and GPU blocks to arrive before I put my new SB setup in there. Sorry for the crappy pics, it's late and there isn't any good photograph light in my house.

5667110971_00db9d3302_z.jpg

5667678904_d685ae4db7_z.jpg

Looking really really nice!

Thanks guys! I don't know why the top came out looking so much whiter in the pictures. It matches the bottom much better in person. I'm hoping to finish it up and clear the whole thing within the next days, as long as nothing comes up.

• 2 months later...

Here's a quick update on this case mod. It's 95% complete and the rest of the parts are on the way. A koolance GPU block, Mayhems Dye, and Aquaero Pro should be delivered this week. I'm looking to start another project soon so this case will soon be up for sale in the BST section.

aa1small.jpg

aa2small.jpg

aa4small.jpg

aa6small.jpg

ahhh I wish you would have used white or blue tubing, but other than that, the pc looks amazing. Good job. A deffinite upgrade from the CM 690 I that I have

ahhh I wish you would have used white or blue tubing, but other than that, the pc looks amazing. Good job. A deffinite upgrade from the CM 690 I that I have

I used white tubing before, but this time decided to go with clear tubing and Mayhems Ultra Blue Dye. The dye should be here next week and I'll update pics when I get it "dropped" in. It will completely change the look, just needed to get updated pics taken before then :)