CM 690 II Advanced Mod

Nuc why you gunna mod it and sell it lol it looks real nice so why not keep it

Well...because I want to build another TJ07 mod and the wife won't let me until I sell one of my cases first. She says I have too many in the shop now and can't bring anything else home unless something leaves. I have an Antec 300, this case, and a modded 600T SE that are all up for sale. As soon as one or two of them find a new home I'm placing my order for the TJ07. I'm hoping the 300 and 600T sell but if this case finds a good home and meets my price...I'll let it go. The fun is in the modding and they kind of lose their luster once they're "complete."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it looks great I personally liked it pre-camo paint better.

There are times when I would agree with you, but 95% of the time the digital camo works for me. I have been wanting to do a case like this for a while but just never found the right case or the right mod to do it on, so this oppurtunity arose and I went for it. It's not for everyone and definitely has to grow on you, but it looks great with all of the lights and fans going.

pics for the 600t mod? cause im about to do one myself

I'll have to upload some this week. It's a pretty generic mod, just water cooling and some custom bits added here and there.

Digging the camo look

Thanks!

Looks great but.... what's with the VGA adapter? :pfp:

I know...I know...I took these pictures after a quick test and the only open monitor was my 42" Vizio I have in the shop. It only supports HDMI and VGA, so I went with VGA.

I know...I know...I took these pictures after a quick test and the only open monitor was my 42" Vizio I have in the shop. It only supports HDMI and VGA, so I went with VGA.

No HDMI cable? :P