Guest_Jim_*

45 members have voted

1. 1. In Game voice Communication preference

• Steam
    • Ventrilo
    • xFire
    • Other

Because I'm not that good. I need it that easy! :doh:

Also, I haven't played through all the campaigns yet, so I'd like to get them finished off, eventually.

Ahhh I see :biggrin: Then I definitely recommend staying on campaign, until you at the very least know the maps! Knowing the maps, and attacking as a team is the key on the Special Infected side with VS :thumbsup:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so besides a vent server being put up is anyone been playing any games?

We've played some Left 4 Dead 2 and Alien Swarm together so far, though Alien Swarm might have been before we got Vent setup.

Because I'm not that good. I need it that easy! :doh:

Also, I haven't played through all the campaigns yet, so I'd like to get them finished off, eventually.

I'm actually pretty decent at Left 4 Dead but I just like to play it on easy anyway, for me it's just fun to shoot zombies, I don't really get into the challenge of it. If I want a challenge then I'll play it on expert, VS just allows SI to spawn too much and too fast, so if you have even one team member on your team that's slow, you don't stand a chance.

What's the Vent info?

I'll PM you in steam.

Ive been playing Bad Company 2 multiplayer though I should imagine that if I play on anything beside New Zealand and Australian servers then I would get horrendous lag. My ping in ventrilo is always above 250. Sins of a solar empire is another one I've been playing though I don't have the expansions for it.

Ive been playing Bad Company 2 multiplayer though I should imagine that if I play on anything beside New Zealand and Australian servers then I would get horrendous lag. My ping in ventrilo is always above 250. Sins of a solar empire is another one I've been playing though I don't have the expansions for it.

Ya me and Bilcliff (another Aussie) played borderlands before with JUST one another and the lag was like 4 seconds between click to gun working :lol:

you'd actually be surprised. for a while used to play BC2 on an LA server and although my ping was ~200 it was actually less laggy than an aussie server. go figure

Ya me and Bilcliff (another Aussie) played borderlands before with JUST one another and the lag was like 4 seconds between click to gun working :lol:

Psst. He's from New Zealand. Not Australia. NZ is to Aus like Canada is to USA.

Edited by bilcliff