Ts631

My score seems low

I just completed a my first custom build and finally got all the BSODs taken care of and driver issues fixed as far as i know. So its still just running stock on everything. Ran 3D mark11 on performance preset since im using basic edition and I only got a "P3090" does this seem right for a 6950?

heres the link to the result..

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/954444;jsessionid=BD675A25579DB7BF48CCDE4F3660E077?show_ads=true&page=%2F3dm11%2F954444%3Fkey%3DB39yEQUWWnUSZwMHXDMQ9dPjB5LsnM

PS im a noob :teehee:

Thanks!

wow thats not right at all

update your graphics drivers its up to 11.3 now

Edited by jdm_freek

Yeah, I'd grab the 11.3 drivers and see how that does.

Also, download CPU-Z and post screenshots here of the CPU and Memory tabs to get us a better understanding of your system.

Yeah, I'd grab the 11.3 drivers and see how that does.

Also, download CPU-Z and post screenshots here of the CPU and Memory tabs to get us a better understanding of your system.

Capture2.gif

Capture1.gif

Looking and comparing to the other 3dMark11 scores on the forum it still seems like its too low and the individual 3DMark CPU score is higher than the GPU so it seems like the card is still not performing where it should be.

id say rma it or oc that 1090 a bit

what are your score with 11.3

Edited by jdm_freek

With the 11.3 I got P4493

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/955350?show_ads=true&page=%2F3dm11%2F955350%3Fkey%3DUVkLqEMBsUbhkEVYczVtbCywLpZ4ya

But even with the 1090t at stock wouldn't you expect the score to be higher? Im still in Neweggs 30 day guarantee period so I could RMA..

thats a normal score mine in single mode is about P5400 but mine have had the bios flashed

thats a normal score mine in single mode is about P5400 but mine have had the bios flashed

PLUS you have a sandy bridge i7... makes a BIG difference in the CPU score therefore the total score.