sandy bridge integrated gfx

There is a guy at my mom's work who wants me to build him a fast rig to do his work on. I'm looking at the i7 2600 which I noticed has integrated graphics on the chip. But none of the motherboards have a video out port of any kind that I can tell, so how do I use the integrated graphics?

Yep, he's already looking at the i7 2600, rather than the unlocked 2600K, so I'd say that will be just fine.

Any H67 motherboard should give you all the video output options you could want.

I think you mean H67

woops, yeah that's what I meant.

As Cowking/Jammin. Only H67 boards allow the use of integrated graphics on Sandy Bridge. You can't OC on H67 though, so I'd probably go with a cheaper locked chip.

H67 do allow you to OC, but only the blck for the CPU. Actually, the H67's allow you to OC the integrated GFX as well.

You could wait for the Z68 Express Chipset. You can use k-series processors to overclock, have your own discrete graphics, and utilize Lucidlogix Virtu (virtualized quick sync) for some applications that will utilize the transcoding benefits of the integrated graphics.