My PC is gone....

Fire department said my PSU shorted out, which hit some of the plastic inside my case, which caught on fire. From there, it went on to destroy my computer desk, burn up my keyboard, monitor, printer, and left burn marks on my walls. Fire department got in to put it out befire it got worse....

I'm so pissed off I feel like crying. How could this happen? Everything was fine, was just listening to music went it all cut out. Then this happened. =(

post-63348-13016658868587_thumb.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... I am sorry to hear that this happened, but you can always be thankful that it was only the computer that burned down and not the whole house with everyone in it?

wow, that really sucks. good thing the fire department got there when they did, but still...

wait a minute... I just realized what day it is... nice try

If half my stuff hadnt been stolen recently i could dont so older 939 stuff but alas i cant and it sucks this happened to you but with the officail fire department report you mite see if the psu maker will rma it all for you

What?? This happened yesterday.... I'm at the police station right now filling out reports...

Of course you are :whistling:

Edited by jammin