My PC is gone....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::rofl::lol: :lol:

w00t!!

I just took remote connection of my sis's computer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious. She flipped out, though someone had hacked her comp. (well.. not so far from the truth)

I just walked in, asked if i could check some settings as i was trying to establish connection between our comps and voila she let me on. I set up VNC and left. Then had some fun. Pity the connection was so slow. :woo:

It's April Fools Day, for one.

Two, your homeowners insurance should cover it on the rare chance that this isn't a joke but I doubt the deductible is low enough to matter.

Besides - do you really expect us to think you were running a beige tower with an old beige CRT? That case isn't even big enough to be a 932...

Yeah I know I was like wait is that a CRT?! Either that or an LCD which was made of expanding flammable foam :lol:

Good show Trap!

When I was at the recycling center the other day, I found a PC that had been in a house fire. The back panel was warped, the wires that were attached were melted, and the front face of the pc was a melted blob-o-something. I managed to get the side panel off to find an ASUS motherboard with a 4600+ AM2 AMD CPU in it as well as a 320GB hard drive. I removed them, brought them home and they BOTH worked flawlessly. Score: ME - 1 and Fire - 0

When I was at the recycling center the other day, I found a PC that had been in a house fire. The back panel was warped, the wires that were attached were melted, and the front face of the pc was a melted blob-o-something. I managed to get the side panel off to find an ASUS motherboard with a 4600+ AM2 AMD CPU in it as well as a 320GB hard drive. I removed them, brought them home and they BOTH worked flawlessly. Score: ME - 1 and Fire - 0

LOL it's the undead computer, or was the devil's computer and he dropped it off from hell (hence the scorching and why everything was fine with the hardware)

I would NEVER steal any personal data but I love seeing what people keep on their drives.

Sometimes you find the weirdest stuff.

That link is to the home page of my town lol just look at my location and you will see i aint joking

Was this local news when it happened? Do you happen to know the victim?

Also just curious Trapt, did you use a randon google pic of a burnt up comp? If so, that is ironic that it happened in bishop's town :biggrin:

Nice find on the dual core! :cheers:

Fire department said my PSU shorted out, which hit some of the plastic inside my case, which caught on fire. From there, it went on to destroy my computer desk, burn up my keyboard, monitor, printer, and left burn marks on my walls. Fire department got in to put it out befire it got worse....

I'm so pissed off I feel like crying. How could this happen? Everything was fine, was just listening to music went it all cut out. Then this happened. =(

holy fireballs batman what the fudge