It is time! :)

vujacar777

Helloez!

Its time to chose SSD 60GB but problem is that I have very limited choice. I'd like you to help me chose as I didn't have chance to use SSD till now.

In my "nice country" there are like 3 brands to chose and not that much of disk in offer.

Kingston V-Series and V-Series+ will be the largest offer I got as there are various disks here from this brand.

Mushkin 60GB SSD SATA300 Callisto Series MKNSSDCL60GB

OCZ Technology 60GB SSD SATA300 Vertex II

Click, help! :) Thanks in advance

I have been using the OCZ Vertex II 120GB SSD for a few months now and it is amazing. We bought 25 at my office, and had 3 have issues, but overall the experience has been phenomenal for the users we have upgraded with these.

#1: Mushkin

#2: OCZ

#3: Kingston

Personally i dont like OCZ and have never had good luck with their products but I dont think the Kingston V series is a very fast SSD where as the Mushkin and OCZ ones are Sandforce controlled SSD's and are very fast.

#1: Mushkin

#2: OCZ

#3: Kingston

Personally i dont like OCZ and have never had good luck with their products but I dont think the Kingston V series is a very fast SSD where as the Mushkin and OCZ ones are Sandforce controlled SSD's and are very fast.

I don't like Kingston in any way, had so bad experiences with it. To see OCZ in Serbia is like seeing polar bear in Africa, their products are not that much alive here, same goes for Mushkin but Mushkin it is, as even price is most acceptable. :)

Mushkin is Always a good choice!

As you say! :) Too bad that their Power Supplies are not available in my country ( cryface :cry: ) In that way I could complete PSU, SSD and Memory Combo from Mushkin. But what to do...