H50 to H70

fate2189

Correct if you are not overclocking or don't want a monster OC. But, if a person is looking for some OCing headroom, and really wants to push their chips, then WCing provides that possibility! We are on OCC, so you can figure that a few of us on here will want to do that :evilgrin: Most people who want to really push their systems, and are considering WCing, understand the cost is going to be higher. I know when I built my loop, performance was more important than the cost, even though I got great deals on everything ;) But, man under $130 for that XSPC kit with a 240mm rad ( I got over 4.3GHz on my 240mm BIX ) is just slightly more costly than what the OP in considering, as well as some high-end air coolers out there!

No need for the glass half full of water attitude, when you can have a loop all the way full of water :cheers:

I meant an H50 to a H70, when one already owns the H50. It's not that big of a difference and wont help push a chip a useful amount further :P

Correct if you are not overclocking or don't want a monster OC. But, if a person is looking for some OCing headroom, and really wants to push their chips, then WCing provides that possibility! We are on OCC, so you can figure that a few of us on here will want to do that :evilgrin: Most people who want to really push their systems, and are considering WCing, understand the cost is going to be higher. I know when I built my loop, performance was more important than the cost, even though I got great deals on everything ;) But, man under $130 for that XSPC kit with a 240mm rad ( I got over 4.3GHz on my 240mm BIX ) is just slightly more costly than what the OP in considering, as well as some high-end air coolers out there!

No need for the glass half full of water attitude, when you can have a loop all the way full of water :cheers:

Wait..130 for that kit? dude thats a pretty killer price, I mean dont get me wrong back then around that price I bought the thermaltake kit..thing blew on me in a week and leaked all over my card and never done a kit ever since ( 2007) but that of course..it was a cheap end kit by thermaltake but for that price for the XSPC and as you say its that good? Ill probably have too look up on that! Thanks.

Guest vivid2012

Ahh, ok, that is what I said as well. I shld have looked at the post times, yours was 2min after mine :pfp:

great guy have the same minds!!

Just something to think about. I have no proof of this. But I have read that there are only two types of wcing systems , the ones that leak and the ones that will leak.

Again!!!! I have never owned one ,it's just what I have read. Good luck. ;)

You may be able to lower the temps by just adding a better thermal paste or re-applying what what you have.

Edited by dling