Bitspower Waterblocks

I'm fairly sure you'll be perfectly fine with a single D5 - nearly every component you have is pretty low restriction (your CPU block is probably the most restrictive but even then it's not too bad). :cheers:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly sure you'll be perfectly fine with a single D5 - nearly every component you have is pretty low restriction (your CPU block is probably the most restrictive but even then it's not too bad). :cheers:

Cool, now i just need to sort out my graphics card with the arctic accelero extreme plus on it... anyone know how to get the ramsinks off or is it just best to sell it and buy a new card? (ramsinks are held on by thermal adhesive and have been attached for about a month)

You've got two options for attempting to remove the RAM sinks. Fire your rig up and run Furmark on it for about 10 minutes to get everything hot and toasty. Power down the rig and immediately remove the card and attempt to remove the RAM sinks by rotating them left to right and then attempt to pop them off.

If that doesn't work, you can get the same effect by grabbing a hair dryer and heating up the heatsinks. Be careful when you grab them as they WILL be hot. The key is to get them heated up, then gently rotate them back and forth until they feel like they will pop off. A firm tug then should do the trick.

Looks like i have got a buyer for the card, *yay*

I need to buy some of the parts from PCCasegear and most of them from Performance PCs.

I will be getting the express shipping, anyone know how good Performance PCs shipping is?

Ok, so now to the fans...

Will 8 of these (4 on each Rad) http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_215&products_id=11128

Be fine on 2 of these http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=207_160_297_921&products_id=15731

And how much red light will i see through the rads?

I know only three things about Australia......

It's often referred to as down under

Outback Steakhouse uses it in their marketing

I'd like to visit someday :)

Imagine a country almost the size of America (excluding alaska) with a population less than that of New York City...