FBI can't crack murder code

UT66

I don't know how the FBI is having a problem with this. I think if anyone with half a brain and all the resources that the FBI has, they should crack this code easily. I think I could crack it if I had the FBI's resources. I see allot of the letter series NCBE , Sometimes following numbers, or WLD. There are also alot of words ending in E. There are punctuation marks, decimals, and fractions that can be a big help in cracking this. I don't see why they can't do it.

If the FBI really wants this cracked they should ask the people who cipher the bible. They are so obsessed with ciphering it, they probably tried every possible tool they can find.

Yes, the FBI does have people trained to the job. However, look at it realistically. This obviously isn't the only piece of evidence in the case, there may also be a pattern to the killings that makes this worth looking into by the FBI. In addition, they can't focus all of their resources on one piece of evidence. Again, it's just like the Most Wanted lists. By exposing it to millions and millions of people, they're increasing their chances of figuring it out. It's similar to F@H. Yeah, big labs with super computers can process the data, but it's nowhere near as efficient as having millions and millions of computers working at little bits. In this case, millions of people are being exposed to this, and if just one person manages to figure it out or recognizes it, it can help them out. The move makes complete sense. And believe me, there's much more to the investigation than just figuring out the cipher, and plenty of stuff that you and I will never know about.