Sign in to follow this  
Brutality

Most ergonomic / best mousepad?

So I was just about to ask what's the best / most ergonomic mousepad?

But then I read this article:

http://www.wisegeek.com/should-a-mousepad-have-a-wrist-support.htm

This is the mousepad I've got:

http://www.fotoagent.dk/single_picture/10805/138/mega/179106.jpg

It's a bit too small tbh, but luckily I don't slide my wrist from left to right, but I do lift my mouse alot because of the small size of the mousepad. So I really need a new one...

I was wondering what you guys think?

What's the best/most ergonomic mousepad?

It has to be bigger than the one I've got tbh, because if I gotta move from top to bottom on my 24 inch (well I could also just increase mouse speed but I really like it - of course if there are no other choises I will increase mousespeed and try to learn it :)) I need to lift when I'm 80% down and then put it to the top of the pad and then move the last 20% down >_<

Edited by Brutality

Honestly dude, the best mousepad I've ever used is the Rocketfish Gaming Mousepad from Best Buy. It's fast yet accurate, responsive, and is large enough to let my mouse roam freely. Just make sure you have room for it on your desk. It's been very durable so far since it's made of aluminum. There are two sides, speed and control. I only use the speed side because my 5 year old Logitech G5 will only work with this side. But it works like a charm. I don't normally recommend buying from "Best"buy but this one is definitely a good product.

i have a razer mouse pad and just use a stand alone wrist rest though now having a wooden desk instead of glass i havent bothered with using it yet and the wood works fine lol but i do miss my wrist rest

I bought some WOWPAD or whatever from Office Depot for like $5 on clearance. Does the trick for me, and is plenty big (wish it was a little heavier though and stayed in place better)

looks like this : WOW-PAD-5-x-7-Laptop-Notebook-Mouse-Pad-Black-Graphite-Tech-57LT29-002-0.jpg

I must be weird. I don't use a mousepad, and I just rest my wrist on the desk. My forearm too really. No wrist rest for the keyboard either.

I think high sensitivity on the mouse helps a lot with fatigue. Wouldn't need a big mouse pad either.

Thanks guys :)

I ordered a Razer Vespula, since my mate has it and he says it's nice, and it got wrist support too. Got it for only $47.13 = 33,39€ = £29.31

Sounds expensive for a mouse pad, but if it's really good quality I don't find it so expensive :P

hien artisan mousepads, Ive used steelseries razer and other gaming mouse pads and the Hien mouse pad beats them all, I was at a quakecon meet when I found this out. plus its alot cheaper.

hien artisan mousepads, Ive used steelseries razer and other gaming mouse pads and the Hien mouse pad beats them all, I was at a quakecon meet when I found this out. plus its alot cheaper.

post-67117-13015960842428_thumb.jpg

I will second the choice of the WOWPad! They are uber thin and do not interfer with anything on the desk. The material is very durable and easy to clean, they come in a lot of sizes and the material they are made on is bateria and Virus resistant, meaning cold season does not make them sick pads!

I have the extra big one on my desk. I have a metal tray so I used a drop of glue on each corner to hold it down. It is three years old and still works perfect.

Good choice on the Vespula. Have been using mine for a couple of months now for a variety of games and it works brilliantly.