How many internet home pages do you have set to open?

potatochobit

29 members have voted

1. 1. How many webpages or tabs open when you press the home button?

2. 2. Is overclockers club your homepage?

• yes, overclockers club is one of my homepages
    • no, it is another tech site
    • no, it is a search engine (yahoo, google, etc)
    • it is another site

Am I olde fashioned? maybe like rootbeer?

I have been using a single webpage set as my home page for many years. Since I had to mess around with my new firefox 4 install I have been tweaking settings.

So after opening random tabs to all my favorite pages I now pressed the 'set as homepage' button. Now, when i open firefox, BAM! I be jammin to youtube at the same time I am reading the news while checking my emails. Hmm, now I am wondering if anyone actually uses web browsers to check their email anymore...

So how many pages do you have set to your homepage button? Or do you just leave your web browser open all the time?

oh, boy! This is getting annoying very fast

out of habit, when I am done reading a webpage I always click my homepage button to navigate away...

and I am getting redundant pages opening

I have everything bookmarked as well, I guess I should use a bookmark tool addon? or a second homepage button?

something with customizable icons would be neat

Just google for me. I can get to anything with a few keystrokes or clicking a bookmark that way. Plus I don't have to worry about multiple tabs taking a while or slowing down my connection.

oh, boy! This is getting annoying very fast

out of habit, when I am done reading a webpage I always click my homepage button to navigate away...

and I am getting redundant pages opening

I have everything bookmarked as well, I guess I should use a bookmark tool addon? or a second homepage button?

something with customizable icons would be neat

I just use all in one sidebar for firefox. It's basically a copy of the sidebar from opera, and it is seriously useful.

Edit: linkage.

Edited by TheHippi

3 pages. OCC Active Content Gmail and Yahoo mail. Those three never close. Normally by the end of the day i have about 8-9 open and if im being lazy they will be saved and then i will have 9 'home pages' the next day.

One, Google. I don't like multiple tabs open unless I'm using them, it's...it's...untidy. I guess I'm a little obsessed, I even use the FF "last tab closed" extension. :rolleyes: