Out of cash option :)

vujacar777

Yes, yes I got you there m8, I didn't think of any bios update in any way. I was saying that i will be waiting for release/shipping in Serbia of the GA-890GPA-UD3H rev 3.1 http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3785#ov

:)

are you buying the stuff online?? what's the url to the website, I/we can help you better choose that way :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you buying the stuff online?? what's the url to the website, I/we can help you better choose that way :)

Nop, I'm not getting stuff online as websites are not updated frequently. For example yesterday I visited 3 shops online and they all said that they have article on stock. But when I phoned them none of them had the same article on stock at all. :) I can give you site where you can check the all articles that are currently available in my country, if you are curious to check. http://itsvet.com/komponente there is no language option sooo, good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, list of upgrades I will be doing soonish and I Hope I chose good.

1. As for PSU I changed my mind and decided to go with Cooler Master once again Silent Pro 850W and leave some space for maybe crossfire 6950's :) 150Euros

2. Gigabyte HD6950 255Euros

3. I've done some measurements and I found out that 6950 can't fit my case and I decided to go HAF Mode with CM HAF 912+ 72 Euros

Will be doing Worklog soonish as I get the parts!

So total of 477 Euros for now on and will see later what summer offers after some vacation :)

I love the HAF 912, awesome choice!!

Nice PSU too, I digged my friend's GX750 for what he paid for it!

Erm what he paid for it? Price here is like 90 euros, but I don't like GX series, read couple of bad reviews about em. :S

Haha, that's generous offer m8 :) Thanks anyway...difference in prices in America and Europe are huge it seems. Wonders why :S

cause us europeans got used to being ripped off... also due to the fack that american wages are lower compared to the eu or something either ways its bad for us...