NEW PC build (help and advise )

bufu994

Hi guys

well i was thinking of a this one :

mobo -Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 (first i was thinking it will be the assrock deluxe 3 but after that i chose this one ) will it be compatible with AMD Buldozers ??

CPU - AMD Athlon II 640 X4 Quad Core 3.0Ghz AM3 (i like it because its quad core cheap and nice , and til now i was using athlon x2 6000 so i think its a big upgrade and i hope i can use the core unlocker and make it even better )

RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 8GB 2x4GB CL9 i was thinking to put first 2x4Gb and in the future if i need more to put extra 2x4gb but im not sure if all 4 ram modules will work at 1600mhz) or should i just get the 1333 cl7 or cl9 but since 1333cl7 are at the same price as 1600cl9 i thing the 1600 are better

HDD- Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB SATA2 i couldnt chose this one or caviar black sata 3 but finaly decidet to get the samsun f3 since its cheaper and when i have more money and the sdd price drops i would get a sdd

GPU- first i chose HD 5850 for 125 euros (that is currently out of stock , they say that they should received it tomorrow but after that told me that it wasnt confirmed so its not a 100% :S) coze the 6850 its 150euros (but i was thinking to get the hd5850 or the HD6950 2GB that will cost only 90euros more but im not sure if i really need so much power since my old one was the ancient geforce 8800GTS 320mb )

and i have a lot of trouble choosing a case NZXT Phantom vs CM HAF 912 vs NZXT Hades or maybe CM HAF 922

the hades is from other website and it will cost me 74euros with shipping , the other ones are from the same site the components and in few mounts i will get 18% back if i get the NZXT Phantom 118euros CM HAF 912 75euros or maybe CM HAF 922 for 101euros and the HAF 932 for 122euros ) i really like the haf 912 but it comes only with 2 fans and no fan speed control so i think its probably going to be teh phantom

im looking for a cheap nice and most important to have a nice cooling (coze i live in Spain and its getting very hot here ;S )

ohh and wast thing should i get a cpu cooler ???

i just loved the freezer 13 Pro but they have only the normal freezer 13 :S

and and i dont know if i should wait and when i have more money get the H70 watercooling...

SO guys I hope its not too much

Im open to all new suggestions and tips

I just want to make a nice new PC that will wast a lot of years and that I will be able to keep up with the new things without having to buy new computer ...

so it will be all use some gaming and yes i will probably frequently open the case change new hard drives and thinks like that (something that was really uncomfortable on my old nzxt Hades (my pc was asus m2n32 sli deluxe , amd Athlon x2 6000, 4x2gb gskill gaming version , Geforce 8800GTS320mb and some old 250 gb hard drive it was really nice but i made it before like 5 years )

Thank you a lot guys ;)

and i hope im not asking too much things its just that iv spend like 1 week only thinking in my new pc :S even today when i went to school and dont know why but the teacher told me to go to the black board and I just started writeing thing for my new build and all of the ppl whas like "what the ?? " jajaja it was hilarious

and here in spain it really sucks coze ppl dont know allmost anything about pcs :S

*ohh i forgot to say that Im thinking to get a Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB SATA3 64MB for storage (mostly movies , tv shows and photos )

Edited by bufu994

not to sure bout bulldozer compatible but check your supplier for a price on the phenom II 1100T shouldnt be much extra but is a kickass CPU then look at the Asus crosshair IV formula motherboard and definately save for the H70 it is awesome!!!

i have like 1k euros but here (in Spain parts are expensive and hard to find )

sure but i was thinking in the future to probably sell the athlon and then buy something like the 1090T or the 1100T or even a buldozer if they make it compatible with my mobo (gigabyte 890FXA ud5 )

I will use is it for evrything it will be my main pc,

and most important i want to use for atleast like 5 years :D (sure i would change cpu and probably

just like i did with my old one (it had a m2n32 sli deuxe wifi edition motherboard old athlon 2x3GH 125w, 4x2GB 800mhz lc7 or cl8 i dont remember, old Geforce 8800gts 320mb and some case that i got for free..

my new one will be

gigabyte 89fxa ud5 , CPU Athlon 4x3ghz (i hear that ppl unlock the l3 cache) , 2x4GB 1600mhz cl9, ( i hadd to chose 1333mhz cl7 or 1600cl9 ) and a HD6950 2GB ,

ohh and full tower case Phantom limited edition :)

so i expect that it will be much better then my old one :)

ohh for power i will use my old 1200w tacens Radiax II

The 600 series quads are great for the money, awesome little chips!!

For a cooler I'd get the Coolermaster Hyper 212+

I'm partial to the Coolermaster HAF 912 since I just built a friend's machine in one and it's awesome!

I'd just get the cheapest 1600mhz sticks you can find if you are going to overclock, if you aren't overclock than get 1333mhz (cheapest you can find).