Diablo 3

tkrow21

I've definitely noticed that some of the lesser bosses and even the random elite mobs are harder than the actual level bosses.

And they drop little to no loot... Crap I say... Be honest I liked the way the loot worked before 1.03.... But all the kidz out there had to QQ to blizzard that the game was tooo hard...

And they drop little to no loot... Crap I say... Be honest I liked the way the loot worked before 1.03.... But all the kidz out there had to QQ to blizzard that the game was tooo hard...

So go to inferno, get a 5 stack, and kill all the champion mobs. I'm getting 2-3 rares off every group and 4-5 blues. Only died twice running through Act 1. Got 40K gold and a couple rares that are off to the auction house.

Act 1 Inferno is still the best for solo farming for me.

Even though i can tackle 2, and crawl my way through 3, the risk outweighs the reward of the slightly higher ilvl63 chance - 40k repair costs will eat away at your profit, and I can do Act 1 start to finish without dying once.

So go to inferno, get a 5 stack, and kill all the champion mobs. I'm getting 2-3 rares off every group and 4-5 blues. Only died twice running through Act 1. Got 40K gold and a couple rares that are off to the auction house.

Even with 5nv they have been dropping little to no rares...

The loot still sucks donkey di..... in Act 3.. I am getting lvl 62/63 items and the Stats on the gear are complete crap. If Blizzard needed to fix anything in the game it was the Item Level / Stat setup on gear.

I am glad to see I am getting lvl 63 items.. I am displeased to see that this lvl 63 weapon that dropped is 750dps (2h).

If I farm act 1 inferno on the Monk and vendor all blues and yellows I usually end up with ~400k per run. My buddy and I actually tested this separately the other day just to see how much it varied.

Now this assumes you are clearing each dungeon and each area, not just running through quickly to the end.

Also as Cheeseman said, when I have the 5 stacks of Valor I get between 2-3 rare drops as well from elite/champ. mobs.

I am getting TERRRIBAAADDDD drops in hell mode. We are in final part of act 4 and are totally unprepared for Inferno. I have had to purchase both sets of fists I have used on the auction house because I get NO monk drops.

I would say my gear is probably 90% from the AH. You will probably spend most of your time Grinding Gold in Hell Act 1. Then once you get 4/500 resist from AH Gear. Spend most of your time Grinding Act 1 in Inferno lol..

lol it was quite obvious that you wouldn't be getting any items worth something through drops cuz then the auction house would be useless.

your best bet would probably be to play in a full party and just trade your drops with other people... i dunno.

Edited by sack_patrol

I would say my gear is probably 90% from the AH. You will probably spend most of your time Grinding Gold in Hell Act 1. Then once you get 4/500 resist from AH Gear. Spend most of your time Grinding Act 1 in Inferno lol..

I think I have about 3-400 after the bonus from the war cry that buffs resist. I'm having no problems in Act 1. Also have about 37k life.

I think I have about 3-400 after the bonus from the war cry that buffs resist. I'm having no problems in Act 1. Also have about 37k life.

I'm up to about 360-400 on resistances before impunity - it helps a lot. Too bad I went from 120% magic find to about 50%. But, at least I'm surviving.

95 - 100% of my gear is from the AH. Kinda sad, but that's the only way it works.