Best Place To Get Music

jack_of_java

Thats a good question. But I don't think there is any place online that sells Mp3's that you can put on any device, because what would be stopping you from making copies. nothing.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1711

iTunes PLUS music is all DRM free now.

EDIT: Some tracks are still protected. I didn't read properly.

Edited by Danrik

Personally for my music needs I use Pandora. I pay the yearly subscription and get to listen to anything I want. No more storing music for me.

Edited by ComputerEd

Personally for my music needs I use Pandora. I pay the yearly subscription and get to listen to anything I want. No more storing music for me.

I've been thinking about getting the Pandora One subscription, do you think it's really worth while for the money?

I've been thinking about getting the Pandora One subscription, do you think it's really worth while for the money?

I love mine, I have about 20 different stations built and I just pick which one fits the mood. The music selection is huge and I like easily picking a style.

My campus library had a whole section of CD's and pretty new movies that were out, I would go there and rent one, rip it and return it the next time I was there. That made my collection grow pretty well. Other than that, think it's all been covered above.

My campus library had a whole section of CD's and pretty new movies that were out, I would go there and rent one, rip it and return it the next time I was there. That made my collection grow pretty well. Other than that, think it's all been covered above.

Isn't that, well illegal?

I does not matter where you get the music. a simple file conversion can fix any incription apple or whoever placed it there.

File convert to MP3. Done.

Not if the DRM prevents it. If it does, you have to go into Audacity and make a new file,

Spotify anyone?

We can't get it in the states yet. :dunno:

Edited by TheHippi