RE4 WII

UT66

Ok, so i just played RE4 wii for 6 hours, ( standing) + a bit of RS2 and my mind is BLOWN, ( and i finished the game on my pc years ago) now i just cant go back to playing siting like a moron.... tried a bit of crysis 2 maxed and thats . just dsnt click,! i feel completely crippled and detached from the action, sitting like that just want to stand up... also the game ( crysis 2) is fkn boring so that dnst help at all. so yeah, 2$ OCd gamecube + wiimotion > 2000 pc and retro mouse @ gamepads LOL

this made my lol

1198.jpg

AtjII.jpg

warning This thread has become full of disappointment, going to smoke a bit

:teehee:

Edited by UT66

I bought a wii many years ago and gave it to my little sister

she bought an xbox kinect and gave the wii back to me over the holidays

I put it in the closet

What a lovely story, if only all families could be like that... nothing says love like a regifted Wii.

Edited by Deathmineral

I bought a wii many years ago and gave it to my little sister

she bought an xbox kinect and gave the wii back to me over the holidays

I put it in the closet

It seems a lot of wii's end up with dust on them after a month or two. lol

yes, yes we all know the wii is gey and not manly :withstupid: so anyway my girls enjoy this, ( 4 yr sis)

rune factory frontier

epic mickey

endless ocean 1 2

another code R

madworld -ups-

3:40 AM here... fk u crysis 2 ( even with a trainer soooo fkn boring) another RE4 go nooowww! I just cant believe how good that game is... lol next gen, RE5 was such a fitly @ boring clone in comparison. .. raw horsepower means nothing without creativity !! ( also thank good i still have that old crt!) - i do own a few LCDs 2)

3:40 AM here... fk u crysis 2 ( even with a trainer soooo fkn boring) another RE4 go nooowww! I just cant believe how good that game is... lol next gen, RE5 was such a fitly @ boring clone in comparison. .. raw horsepower means nothing without creativity !! ( also thank good i still have that old crt!) - i do own a few LCDs 2)

Do you kiss your momma with that mouth? Because I can seriously see an english teacher beating the crap out of you right now. :lol:

Edited by Deathmineral

yhea i tried that, mixed bag, great some games run even better! ( overkill) and then others games like silent hill run like arse , also yr forgetting that widout this silly thing...

Black-Wiimote-Nunchuk-MotionPlus.jpg