WTS: Complete FS Thread

Nuclear

Alright guys...I have two brand new HD 6950 video cards from MSI coming my way (thanks for the gift MSI!), which means I really need to get rid of this stuff. My little workshop just isn't big enough.

I will seriously entertain any offer on any of my items. Make an offer and I'm sure I will take it

Thanks

how much for th 6950! warranty?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for th 6950! warranty?

I'm sorry, they aren't for sale and I guess my post was a little misleading, I never sell items like CPUs and GPUs that are gifts from other companies. Thanks to a generous gift from MSI I need to make room for all the new gear and that means getting rid of the stuff in my FS ad...quickly. My loss is your gain on stuff like the 5570 video card that hasn't been used for more than a month and the 4GB of laptop RAM that's never been used.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

I'm sorry, they aren't for sale and I guess my post was a little misleading, I never sell items like CPUs and GPUs that are gifts from other companies. Thanks to a generous gift from MSI I need to make room for all the new gear and that means getting rid of the stuff in my FS ad...quickly. My loss is your gain on stuff like the 5570 video card that hasn't been used for more than a month and the 4GB of laptop RAM that's never been used.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

its ok! free bump for being nice! enjoy those two!teehee.gif

Any pics of the case? I want to see the mods :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, it's been a crazy week. I'll snap some pictures tomorrow and get them up here. I may keep the case for a while longer and "fix" it back up with a custom paint job and some other mods. It may make it easier to sell if its a completed custom case mod.

Nothing here I need / want

Sweet, thanks for posting that...glad I could help :D

Just added a great AMD CPU / Motherboard combo. I'm moving into a new 2500K setup so these items must go! The motherboard is less than a month old and the AMD 640 overclocks easily to 3.6GHz with 1.375v (YMMV).

MSI 890FXA-GD65 / Athlon II X4 640 Combo: $190 shipped

Just added a great AMD CPU / Motherboard combo. I'm moving into a new 2500K setup so these items must go! The motherboard is less than a month old and the AMD 640 overclocks easily to 3.6GHz with 1.375v (YMMV).

MSI 890FXA-GD65 / Athlon II X4 640 Combo: $190 shipped

Take your time on the pics, and I love the Athlon II X4's, super underrated.

Take your time on the pics, and I love the Athlon II X4's, super underrated.

I'm sorry about the pics. I'm in Arizona on work travel and I'm relying on my pregnant wife to take pictures and send all my sold items out. I'll be back in town on Saturday and will have pictures by then...at the latest.

I'm sorry about the pics. I'm in Arizona on work travel and I'm relying on my pregnant wife to take pictures and send all my sold items out. I'll be back in town on Saturday and will have pictures by then...at the latest.

Take your time on the pics

:P

:P

Thanks!

Final Price Drop on the AMD Combo! I really need to sell this Motherboard / CPU to make room for the SB build coming in...so I'm selling it at rock bottom prices with incentives.

$175 Shipped OBO for the combo

But wait...there's more. For an extra $15 I'll throw in an EK Supreme LT AMD water block with (2) 1/2"ID stainless steel fittings. The block is almost brand new and retails for around $40 + fittings at most places

Thanks