Pur3vil

[WTB] Black Ops RC Car

As many gamers as we have here I'm thinking someone might have one they want to get rid of, if you do let me know!

Can you give me an item number, the only thing the link did was populate the whole search.

I don't really have one for sale, just showing where you could get one.

OHHH, yea, there are certain things I would prefer to buy from members here before evilbay.

Ebay isn't that bad!

So one for sale from somebody with 500+ transactions and 100% "happy" feedback. What more could you ask for? ;)

eBay is not the that bad. I buy probably one to two things a day for myself and/or my company. I have only had 2 problems in the last 2 years. With eBay you need to be smart and quick to reap the rewards of cheap items. I got 90% of the parts for my latest PC(my sig) I think I saved about $300 in the process.

I got one how much you willing to pay for it?

ddkshah ur just full of stuff to sell huh? :lol:

ROFLZ, I'm not sure, but I will get back to you, I have to ask the wife too. Half my fleet ( auto ), is wanting to break everythign at once, and those take precedence as they are my source of income. So let me holler at her and I'll shoot you back in a day or so.

i want one too...

on ebay most of them are selling for 50shipped

thats a good deal since they bought the game and the RC car for 150 (150-50 = 100, that means they pay a 100 bucks for the gameXD)