Donations

Just wanted to post my opinion somewhere. I understand a donation is pretty mu a contribution without anything in return & I know that OCC.com does give back some "perks" for donation, but I just wanted to say that I think alot of people might donate more if you were able to remove ads off all pages on OCC. I know I certainly would. :)

Again just my opinion I wanted to post somewhere please don't flame me to death. :)

Just wanted to post my opinion somewhere. I understand a donation is pretty mu a contribution without anything in return & I know that OCC.com does give back some "perks" for donation, but I just wanted to say that I think alot of people might donate more if you were able to remove ads off all pages on OCC. I know I certainly would. :)

Again just my opinion I wanted to post somewhere please don't flame me to death. :)

Agreed

I donate now, but a lot more people would donate if there was more 'perks' and maybe a few different tiers of donations?

10, 30, 50 maybe?

With different perks for each level of donation.

That may be, but i think that the site should be equally accessible to all members. Oh and personally i wont use adblock on this site unless i donate as i am pretty sure thats about the only source of revenue the site gets to keep itself afloat.

Be thankful the ad's are out of the way and not in between posts and crap like that, Man I hate that.

We are going to be looking at some stuff for membership packages so we will let you know when we are done.

I will be working with Darius on that soon.

I run no script for most websites

although the ones here use flash they dont pop up or do anything intrusive

I have clicked on a few of the ads so they are relevant though I never buy anything at that time

Be thankful the ad's are out of the way and not in between posts and crap like that, Man I hate that.

We are going to be looking at some stuff for membership packages so we will let you know when we are done.

I will be working with Darius on that soon.

Maybe a discount on physical OCC merchandise if you've donated?