2011 Firearms Discussion

SpeedCrazy

i am not worried its going to happen. ignorance will not prevail

people that are pro gun have never had there child's head blown off by someone to chicken sh&t to afraid use his fists

or having to spend your life in a chair because a stray bullet that was meant for someone else

no its easy to be ignorant and say its my right as a american to bare arms

i promise you if our founding father could have seen just a glimpse of the future things would be very different

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16. No YELLING. For those that don't know, this is posting in all caps. It's rude and annoying, and if you do it, your post will be removed. - Posting in an extremely large font may also result in your message being edited and/or removed.

I was merely emphasizing the main points, as it is a relatively long post. :thumbsup:

What kind of country would we have if we didn't have guns? We wouldn't have any founding fathers, because there would be no nation... The British would have ruled us for who knows how long.

Edited by Shadow_Foxx

people that are pro gun have never had there child's head blown off by someone to chicken sh&t to afraid use his fists

or having to spend your life in a chair because a stray bullet that was meant for someone else

i promise you if our founding father could have seen just a glimpse of the future things would be very different

2. ... No cursing (Swearing) or avoiding the swear filter by using numbers and other characters rather than letters in swear words. :whistling: Its good to know you pray what you preach.

You don't seem to understand who gun control will affect, people that legally own guns, that's who will be affected.

What kind of example is that "child's head blown off" supposed to be anyway? You think a person willing to kill a child would just look at their hand and go "darn! I don't have a gun... how ever will I commit my evil deed?", doesn't work that way, they could kill someone with a pencil if they wanted to kill someone.

Edited by Deathmineral

You don't seem to understand who gun control will affect, people that legally own guns, that's who will be affected.

What kind of example is that "child's head blown off" supposed to be anyway? You think a person willing to kill a child would just look at their hand and go "darn! I don't have a gun... how ever will I commit my evil deed?", doesn't work that way, they could someone with a pencil if they wanted to kill someone.

a child is anyone under the age of 18 my friend

Edited by jdm_freek

i just realized here i am a well spoken civilized person arguing with the likes

of redneck inbreeder's. you boys have fun with your toys because ya wont have them for much longer

and ladies remember that the bigger gun the smaller the man

people that are pro gun have never had there child's head blown off by someone to chicken **** to afraid use his fists

If guns are outlawed

only outlaws will have guns.

your point and views are as valid as mine i just wanted to play devils advocate

You seem to play that role quite well.

This seems a strange forum for someone who likes to debate.