78 members have voted

1. 1. PC or Console?

• PC
    • PS3
    • Xbox360
    • Wii
    • Handheld System
    • Other

Man, I still remember the xmas I got my NES biggrin.gif I thought I was BA! Now I have a NES Emulator on my Evo. You know your getting older when you got the NES when it came out!

PC 1st, 360 and the Kinect 2nd (my son loves to bowl, box, and dance), 360 and Madden 3rd. But, I still have some colorful adjectives for EA's decision to stop making Madden on the PC!

I remember my parents having an nes, they bought it when it came out, but i remember getting snes for christmas! and thats what i had untill i got ps2 slim when it came out, i also got that for christmas.

Man, I still remember the xmas I got my NES :biggrin: I thought I was BA! Now I have a NES Emulator on my Evo. You know your getting older when you got the NES when it came out!

PC 1st, 360 and the Kinect 2nd (my son loves to bowl, box, and dance), 360 and Madden 3rd. But, I still have some colorful adjectives for EA's decision to stop making Madden on the PC!

so true, I don't understand people who play phone games on their super phones like angry birds and stuff, NES, Genesis, SNES, and Gameboy are far better :D

This thread will go to the dogs at some point for sure.

I game primarily on my DSi XL at the moment, though I have a Wii, 360 and PC also. I play games less than I used to, what with having a career, but I still make time for all systems through the year(s).

so true, I don't understand people who play phone games on their super phones like angry birds and stuff, NES, Genesis, SNES, and Gameboy are far better :D

Agreed, I love my NES and SNES Emulator on my Evo, and it was a free, as well as all the ROM's :biggrin:

Edited by SpeedwayNative

I effing love Angry Birds. It's such a simple game, and yet the time wasted on it is immense! It's mainly just passing the time while pooping or something, but it adds up :

This thread will go to the dogs at some point for sure.

you can pick up a used xbox 360 for like $60, of course its not going to look the same as a $800 rig but hey its a lot cheaper and cost effective.

Here we go...