Sign in to follow this  
fmajor007

BC2?

Here is a comparison of the 285 and 460 if you want to see for yourselves. I'm not sure how accurate of a comparison it is, after all it comes down to the game you play and the drivers for the cards.

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen :mellow:

I just plugged in my 4870x2 and my soon too arrive 5970....looks good :3

ok i had a look at the comparison, and it seems the 1gb version outclasses the 285.. but my mate has the 768mb so i kindly put that into the equation as ive seen that first hand and it seems that the 285 in some cases is the same as the 460 and in more cases, its faster than the 768mb version of the 460.. so in reality, if my mates 768 can handle bf2 with reasonable detail... the 285 should do the same job in exactly the same way, if not better :)

Woot woot!!!!

So, i looked and my eVGA GTX285 SC is actually a little bit faster than the nVidia 285 version soooooo - it looks like i'll be good to go!

Thx sooo much!!!

Woot woot!!!!

So, i looked and my eVGA GTX285 SC is actually a little bit faster than the nVidia 285 version soooooo - it looks like i'll be good to go!

Thx sooo much!!!

add to that OC'n YOU can do ;)

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen :mellow:

I just plugged in my 4870x2 and my soon too arrive 5970....looks good :3

Haha yeah, that's probably my favorite thing ever. (Deathmineral ya gotta steal eh?) XD