BC2?

fmajor007

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the same, thanks for the heads up on whether my rig can manage BC2!

i love bc2 :)

We need to all play sometime :)

Oh man, I'm so not going to miss hearing that! :P

Good times!

No you'll miss it!, haytuh's gunnuh hate

I'd luv to be in on some gaming!!! I've not played this one much, Screen name Rev-1911, but once i get my pc up...... Ohhhh baby!!! (otherwise known as, "i'm getting wacked regularly, but laughing anyway!!!!")

I'll try some OC-ing to compensate for a slower GPU (and overcome some serious newb-ness), but all the same it would be big fun!

I'd luv to be in on some gaming!!! I've not played this one much, Screen name Rev-1911, but once i get my pc up...... Ohhhh baby!!! (otherwise known as, "i'm getting wacked regularly, but laughing anyway!!!!")

I'll try some OC-ing to compensate for a slower GPU (and overcome some serious newb-ness), but all the same it would be big fun!

That's what it's all about, we're here for ya

Yes, i like my 285 and it's great, but i didn't know how it would fare against the requirements of BF:BC2. It easily handles 2142, but that game is probably 4 years or more old.... The games coming out require more and more speed/capacity/etc and i simply didn't have an idea for how much these new platforms would challenge my 285.

how does the 285 compare to the gtx 460??? 460 plays bf2 quite well on moderate detail levels @ 1920x1200 on my mates pc.. n thats the 768mb version as well.. so if the 285 has more vram, itll handle it even better i imagine..

I've no clue how my 285 compares to anything new. There seem to have been some changes to "size" of the GPU's as well as related processing capacity/speed/etc. I'm just hoping to run BF.BC2 at nice, high settings w/no lag!